some old corps photos

With all of the hundreds of photos I have seen on this thread, doesn't it seem like every other one is taken at Whitewater??

Agreed. :thumbup:

With all of the hundreds photos I have seen, I never knew that Troopers ever wore cumberbunds and sashes!

I've seen pictures of this uniform before and always thought it was classy. It reminds me of a dress military uniform, something you might wear to a military ball. Not sure of the exact years they wore it but late sixties for sure. I didn't see them 66-69 and don't remember seeing this uni.

These guys were just the start.....

I agree this was just the start. Because the 75 SCV snareline has to be the best snareline from the tic system era. To my knowledge there wasn't a single tic tabulated by the snareline at DCI that year. In fact I believe there were only 6 tics by the whole drumline all from other lines than the snareline. Didn't they score a 19.4?

Snagged off of Facebook:

moeanddave.jpg

Is this Pete Emmons and Bobby Hoffman?

Snagged off of Facebook:

moeanddave.jpg

Looks like Dave K. and Moe from Blue Stars....'74 too.....my only year with them.....the 70's look so 70's.......

I agree this was just the start. Because the 75 SCV snareline has to be the best snareline from the tic system era. To my knowledge there wasn't a single tic tabulated by the snareline at DCI that year. In fact I believe there were only 6 tics by the whole drumline all from other lines than the snareline. Didn't they score a 19.4?

Yes they did. I really liked those days. We didn't know what to expect from year to year, very exciting times.

Looks like Dave K. and Moe from Blue Stars....'74 too.....my only year with them.....the 70's look so 70's.......

Yep, and it's in a series of pics from Mt. Rushmore.

Yep, and it's in a series of pics from Mt. Rushmore.

Oh no! There's a chance that I might be in one of those. I did that Rushmore swing on the way to Casper. Any way you can post more?

Yeah, didn't notice the pic was from 74. Couldn't be Pete Emmons or Bobby Hoffman. But the guy in the white shirt sure looks like Pete from around 68...and Bobby would have long hair in 74