some old corps photos

We (Royal Coachmen) did many shows in Canada in 1976 so I wonder if we were at that show too. Wish I could remember what shows we were at then.

…September 1976, after I went on tour with Dutch Boy and Oakland Crusaders, part of a photo during retreat; I’ll scan the whole picture later.

1976-2-a.jpg

We (Royal Coachmen) did many shows in Canada in 1976 so I wonder if we were at that show too. Wish I could remember what shows we were at then.

not sure where this photo was taken, but I do remember you guys being in Simcoe Aug 1st in 76. Canton Blue Coats were there as well if I remember,,

Competed against the Dutch Boys many times and always felt a bit of sympathy for them because of this uniform. From my memory these were real leather leidehosen (sp). They could never look real serious with this outfit. But they were very much part of drum corps in those days and well known by fans.

Wow!

That was a terrible uniform.

Hats off to the kids that had to endure wearing it.

not sure where this photo was taken, but I do remember you guys being in Simcoe Aug 1st in 76. Canton Blue Coats were there as well if I remember,,

oh my, thanks for the information and by the way it's Bluecoats from Ohio :-)

oh my, thanks for the information and by the way it's Bluecoats from Ohio :-)

I stand corrected...

I stand corrected...

No worries. From what I’ve read, they prefer Bluecoats. btw, when I stand I’m a towering 5’2” lol. Our corps had name changes based on sponsorship; otherwise they were mostly the same group. They were the Highland Creek Boys-Scarborough Firefighters-Scarborough Princemen-Seneca College Princemen-Seneca Princemen-Seneca Optimists drum and bugle corps :-) 1971 program, Scarborough Firefighters

71-firefighters1.jpg

I don't remember if I put this up already.

Sit down I.C. Reveries

cfb512aa.jpg

I don't see most of the pics that I own up here, shall I put them up again? Anyone??

OTL 1979

OfftheLine79.jpg

Lynn Manning Bowl - Lancer Show - I believe 1981, 82 or 83 whoops

Bridgemen83ManningBowl.jpg

:smile:

Edited by LancerFi