some old corps photos

Yup, that would be him.

Rich Hogan who was drum instructor for Seneca Princemen 1975 with John Cameron, who was drum instructor for Etobicoke Crusaders 1974?

If so, small world; cool :-)

Anybody recognize this corps? Possibly the Thunderbolts from Cedarburg? This picture was taken somewhere in Wisconsin by my dad in 1964.

12-29-2009_036.jpg

The Cedar Rapids IA Grenadiers, in their new two-tone gray uniforms. Prior to 1964 they were the Cedar Rapids Cadets.

Edited by HornsUp

82glssmna.jpg

Glassmen 82

from corpsreps

Olympic Stadium Montreal, Quebec

Position Score Corps Songs

30 63.250 Northern Aurora Queen of Sheba March Amazon * Celebration Suite Amazon * ###### Wiggle Stomp * I Won't Last A day Without You

31 62.100 St. Croix Rivermen Twlight Tones * The Path * You are My Sunshine Amazon * It Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing Amazon * Smile Again

32 57.750 Guardsmen Magic Flea * Samba de Rollins * Prelude for an Occasion * Greensleeves

33 56.250 Bluecoats Compendium * Carnival * Aquarius (from Hair) Amazon * Root Beer Rag * Pavanne

34 55.500 Glassmen

I was looking at this picture and I noticed about 45 people, several that I marched with an not one smile. A tough year. Thank you for marching and you should know that I am extremely proud of you all. Some years we must struggle.

BTW, A Happy New Year to all!

Edited by baja

82glssmna.jpg

Glassmen 82

from corpsreps

Olympic Stadium Montreal, Quebec

Position Score Corps Songs

30 63.250 Northern Aurora Queen of Sheba March Amazon * Celebration Suite Amazon * ###### Wiggle Stomp * I Won't Last A day Without You

31 62.100 St. Croix Rivermen Twlight Tones * The Path * You are My Sunshine Amazon * It Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing Amazon * Smile Again

32 57.750 Guardsmen Magic Flea * Samba de Rollins * Prelude for an Occasion * Greensleeves

33 56.250 Bluecoats Compendium * Carnival * Aquarius (from Hair) Amazon * Root Beer Rag * Pavanne

34 55.500 Glassmen

I was looking at this picture and I noticed about 45 people, several that I marched with an not one smile. A tough year. Thank you for marching and you should know that I am extremely proud of you all. Some years we must struggle.

BTW, A Happy New Year to all!

Man, even the wall is crying.

82glssmna.jpg

Glassmen 82

Is that really '82?

I don't remember a single face in that picture. And they have shakos in their hands, not the horse guard helmets with the orange string plumes.

Edited by BigDale

Thanks for posting this photo of the Green Hornets from Comstock Park,MI. For those who know my friend Rich Hogan, he is the second drummer in from the left.

Rich marched in Mauraders in 71. Or was it 72 or 3. How many times was he 21?

Memory like a trap too, recognized me just like that in Rochester this year and I haven't seen him since the early 90s.

Regards,

John

Is that really '82?

I don't remember a single face in that picture. And they have shakos in their hands, not the horse guard helmets with the orange string plumes.

The photo is marked on the back 1982, but that maybe incorrect. I am inclined to believe that it might even be earlier since one person that I know in that photo would be over aged. I will have to do some asking around.