some old corps photos

Say. Ms. Bus Driver, how about posting the famous  SCV "Yellow Rose" picture.....much rumored but not often seen? 

Can you? Nay, DARE you? 

RON HOUSLEY

"...Now that's what

I call a 'Magic Garden'!"

Yellow Rose picture :blink: ? Are you thinking of the Troopers rifle line that had Yellow Roses sewn on to the, uh, "back side" of their leotards that they showed during concert when they flipped their skirts up? That's the only one I can think of.

Maggie: I was in re: a picture that SCV guard had taken after the Troopers yellow rose can-can. I heard that Mr. Royer was presented with a picture of SCV guard in the buff, bending over away from the camera with REAL YELLOW ROSES held as to cover the....ah, "naughty bits."

Some claim to have seen this picture....people of rather respectable renown in the drum corps extended family.

A former SCV guard member marching in a NorCal senior contingent says it's not an urban legend.

Just curious........us boyz are like that, I'm afraid, and we never seem to grow up in that regard, I'm learning.

RON HOUSLEY

Rumor Chaser