some old corps photos

27-19811.jpg

I don't know what year this is, maybe 1981 since it came from the 1982 DCI Yearbook...feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :)

You are right - this is 1981 - Steve Twomey is the near snare. WGI Judge Jimmy Mahoney is second cymbal in on the left side.

As well as this one:

27-19812.jpg

This is Gerry Ambrogne. Must also be 81. He marched from 1976 along with sister Margaret Mary and later, younger sister Denise.

If you want, I'll ask my husband,he's already modified the picture of Gail Royer and George B. doing the rifles. He wants to know if that is the original, or if it's blown up too big? Here is the pix of George B. and Gail Royer that Nancy had he fixed...

GuardvRoyer.jpg

Wow, I thought the original was pretty darned good, but this retouched version is amazing! :worthy:

BTW, I hope I'm understanding your husband's question, but the gal from Santa Clara who is posting the fuzzy photos doesn't have a scanner. The way she explained it, she's taking pictures of them, I assume with her digital camera, and then posting them here. That's why they're so blurred. I tried working with one of her photos, using my very limited enhancement software, and I couldn't see any noticeable improvement. That's why I'm hoping that someone else, who has more sophisticated software than I do, can sharpen up those photos.

Edited by byline

If you want, I'll ask my husband,he's already modified the picture of Gail Royer and George B. doing the rifles. He wants to know if that is the original, or if it's blown up too big? Here is the pix of George B. and Gail Royer that Nancy had he fixed...

GuardvRoyer.jpg

If you read one of my earlier posts, I said that since I don't have a scanner, I had to take a digital pic of a pic I already had. Now, as for it being hugemongus, I don't know why it 'grew'. I didn't change the size or anything. BUT, if your hubby can help, WOO HOO!!!!

If you read one of my earlier posts, I said that since I don't have a scanner, I had to take a digital pic of a pic I already had.  Now, as for it being hugemongus, I don't know why it 'grew'.  I didn't change the size or anything.  BUT, if your hubby can help, WOO HOO!!!!

I'll see what he can do for it when he gets home from work tonight. :)

Look what I snagged off of e-bay:

caviesnares.jpg

You don't even have to pay $7.00 for your old-school Cavie fix!!!!! b**bs

Paul Milano, tell us who that slacker on the left is not lifting his feet!!!!

Maggie,

Did you drive the drum bus  in 92?

Nope, as you can see in the picture, I drove Bus 1 :). Linda drove Bus 2.

But come to think about it, that could be '91. I'm old, so I forget... :worthy:

Edited by MsBusDriver