BD Audio

I think both are.......

Along with a bunch of other stuff not specifically mentioned in the repetoire.

"Musical Selections for the Marathoners include.... But not limited to:"

It just might be insanity on the field for the Blue Devils this year :angry:

i agree with the person that said it sounds like BD's show in years past, probably going back to like 03ish...ill admit it sounds awesome but all of the arrangements sound the same to me just with different pieces.

Whats also interesting is that except for the high brass and high brass solos.....it doesn't sound like BD. Sounds like anyone/everyone :( :( .........

Triple Forte

eh...but sounds technically pretty good

I think it sounds incredible. Yeah, it has shades of shows in the recent past, but keep in mind it's only 40 seconds and not even the entire opener, let alone the entire show. I'll reserve judgement on how similar it sounds until I hear the entire thing on the pre-season cd.

In the meantime, I love what I'm hearing. Those horn runs are very clear and fast for this time of year.

In the meantime, I love what I'm hearing.  Those horn runs are very clear and fast for this time of year.

The Blue Devils always come out clean in May. They have very mature members with great talent!!! :angry:

I know "In Wartime" is - it was listed in their repertoire.  I don't know about the other piece.

Mike

"Dynamite Sprint" is an original composition written by Dave Glyde.

Who do you think gives us the better pre-season fix and hype?

SCV, BD or Cadets?

I think BD plays with me too much...I am uber pumped to hear the show and I get a 5 second tease...

SCV, IMO has the best camp videos, although they love to tease too

The recent recording from Cadets has me pumped about them the most out of the div 1 corps this year!

What do you guys think?

Why don't the Cavies/Bluecoats/Phantom do any vids?