Wildwood Show Review.....a little belated

which one is Mack's? :beer:

Hey Liz it's on the boards. they still toss the pizza in front of you to make it nice and thin!!! But a little on the greasy side

Mike Ryan

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like heaven to me. :)

i must check this out next year!!!!! b**bs

Macks pizza is the best!!!!!!! :beer::beer:

Hey, Guys - Why are you thinking about 2006 already? 2005 isn't over yet... :beer:

Saturday, Oct. 29, Wildwood Convention Center, Caballeros Stand Still 2005!!!! :beer:

Sorry to inform you, though, Macks Pizza is closed for the season. SNOW WHITES is still open. Hopefully, if there is still good weather on the 29th, they'll still be open. And they have more to eat then just pizza - try those incredible sausage sandwiches. b**bs

If you need a small dose of Wildwood now, check out my online newspaper. If you need information about the Wildwoods for this coming show or whenever, e-mail me anytime. New paper comes out every Monday. I'm always here.

TheWildwoodsReporter.com

thom@thewildwoodsreporter.com

Thom Fontannaz B)

Hey, Guys - Why are you thinking about 2006 already? 2005 isn't over yet... :laugh:

why?

because for me drum corps season is over, marching band season is going on, and i won't be back to Wildwood until 2006.

why?

because for me drum corps season is over, marching band season is going on, and i won't be back to Wildwood until 2006.

Your right Liz Drum Corps season, Band Season, Winterguard season. Never ending cycle. See you soon

Your right Liz Drum Corps season, Band Season, Winterguard season. Never ending cycle. See you soon

Cabs will be back the at the end of October and then again for the first DCA show on June 17th Really looking forward to both shows.

Mack's is still good! Grease ran down my arm with every bite. I'm drooling for a slice now just thinking about it!!

That's pretty graphic LOL but accurate Looking forward to it in May