A Short Guide to Winson-Salem

the kid won ~ directions are being printed as i type :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added to 7 AM deli list

ham

:blink:

06_evnt_web.jpg

View from the box!  <$1 to Anthony Valerio for finding this shot!>

Awesome shot! Sorry that MCL won't be at the show this weekend but we have a DCI show nearby on the same night as Winston Salem. We decided it was more important to get more local exposure to help recruit for next year. We'll be doing some major recruiting this weekend during DCI Masters in Murfreesboro and then the Div II/III show in Jackson, Tn!

Good lord, Winston-Salem is screwed. The mayor should just surrender the city on Friday night.

It's a multi-pronged invasion!

Buccaneers and Bushwackers attacking from the north, and Renegades from the west. Meanwhile, the weather sucks too...with both a Heat Wave and a Hurricane.

CorpsVets and Gold better run for cover! They are the only "friendly corps" in attendance!

I think he did...Winston-Salem has hosted a summertime downtown music festival for some time now, usually spreading stage time out among local bands, and the "Fiddle and Bow" society. I think this might be the first time the city has given over an entire weekend of downtown real-estate to one group/activity. Was it a Premonition or a Promise, I wonder? In all honesty, alot of people have worked very hard to make this weekend as big as possible.

It is good for Winston-Salem, It is good for our Activity. Many people hope that DCA and LMS will be here to stay for awhile...provided there is anything left, post chaos.

Though, some of downtown might be better off after a little carnage...

w-s_8790.jpg

and the mayo

brand spankin' new :P

and cheese

and mustard

and bread

if i'm forgetting anything else, call me

i'm sure there's a deli along the way :P

Awesome shot!  Sorry that MCL won't be at the show this weekend but we have a DCI show nearby on the same night as Winston Salem.  We decided it was more important to get more local exposure to help recruit for next year.  We'll be doing some major recruiting this weekend during DCI Masters in Murfreesboro and then the Div II/III show in Jackson, Tn!

Have a great show Brent, and we'll C U at DCA.