Mini Corps Championship at DCA...

Which Mini Corps Will the JUDGES Pick to Win at DCA?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mini Corps Will the JUDGES Pick to Win at DCA?

• CorpVets
    • Erie Thunderbirds
    • Ghost Riders
    • Golden Eagles
    • Mass Brass
    • Minne Brass
    • Renegades
    • South Shore Imperials
    • Other

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Like Minicorps™

all kidding aside............I'm just anxious to do some partying with my homies in the Erie Thunderbirds.

Not a single DCA has gone by without partying with a Tbird on the back sideline at retreat for me. I miss youse guys.

See you at "The Show"

I Like Minicorps™

all kidding aside............I'm just anxious to do some partying with my homies in the Erie Thunderbirds.

Not a single DCA has gone by without partying with a Tbird on the back sideline at retreat for me.  I miss youse guys.

See you at "The Show"

:huh: .......Thou shalt not break tradition............. :worthy:

I Like Minicorps™

Not a single DCA has gone by without partying with a Tbird on the back sideline at retreat for me.  I miss youse guys.

See you at "The Show"

We "dig" the RENEGADES as well. You guys are the ONLY Minicorps the THUNDERBIRDS have not been able to beat. (Besides Golden Eagles) We even have a hard time winning the Party with you guys. (Brings tears to my eyes) I'll never forget that Chinese New Year Parade that Gary, Chris, and I marched in San Francisco a couple years back. We still talk about it. I still have that "Loud is Good" shirt that Rich gave to me. Thanks again Rich. Looking forward to Retreat. We'll be there with beer............again!!

RENEGADES ROCK

Edited by SoloSop420

I voted Renegades, but I have heard the Golden Eagles from last year. I was very impressed. I think if the Golden Eagles will take it up a notch they may have a real chance. So it probably will be close.

WOW....thanks for the great comments about last year. And I DO hope to "kick it up a notch" this year.

Look out Mini Corps, the Golden Eagles are FLYING!!!!!! (hehehehe)

As of August 6th the following Mini Corps have entered the DCA 2005 I&E Championships.

* Listed in no particular order

Ghost Busters

Imperials

St, Kevins

Renegades

Minn Brass

Bridgemen

Golden Eagles

Mass Brass

Corps perform in reverse order of their Post marks, with last years Champions going on Last.

August 2Oieth Is the last date for entries, we hope to have all contestants posted on the DCA site with days of the 20ieth.

As of August 6th the following Mini Corps have entered the  DCA 2005 I&E Championships.

* Listed in no particular order

Ghost Busters

Imperials

St, Kevins

Renegades

Minn Brass

Bridgemen

Golden Eagles

Mass Brass

Corps perform in reverse order of their Post marks, with last years Champions going on Last.

August 2Oieth  Is the last date for entries, we hope to have all contestants posted on the DCA site with days of the 20ieth.

To all involved in reading these posts on DCP. The Ghost Riders have tried to always take the high road and have not, or will not in the future, address the remarks made by some individuals in regards to our name and past performances. We are in it to entertain and that is from which we are all about.

However, when the I&E personal start calling us by other then our registered name, that is when it has gone too far.

We are working hard to again bring a quality product to the Mini-Corps Competition. With Joey Pero instructing us and the talent we have, we again will do what we have in the past, entertain the spectators and enjoy ourselves while doing it. Trust me we will be ready and we will entertain.

Winning is good but that is not the end-all. So, please let’s show some respect to our fellow competitors, the sand box is big enough for all to play in without the antics.

Rod Keppel, Doug Mellenthine

Ghost Rider’s Co-Directors