Pittsburgh, PA

Yes, they are.  But you can't go around just saying "I am a professional" without further explanation and expecting people to take you at your word. 

Are you steph's bouncer?

no, I'm just defending her claim, because you are pissing her off.

the smart remark wasn't really needed now was it?

EDIT for spelling.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a big girl. . .she can handle it.

If she does not want people to ask her about things she said, then why is she here?

you're a big boy. start acting like one.

~>conner

Get real. . .its called discussion, and Steph couldn't handle that a few people called some of her comments into question. Then you had to come to her defense like a big brother because she got all mad. Beyond silly.

Get real. . .its called discussion, and Steph couldn't handle that a few people called some of her comments into question.  Then you had to come to her defense like a big brother because she got all mad.  Beyond silly.

called her out on a few of her comments? try ALL of her comments, and you didn't just call her out. You constantly iterrogated her.

The fact of that matter is, you aren't respecting Steph's view on the Cadets show. we all get you are a Cadet borg. But the fact that someone doesn't like the precious Cadets show, doesn't mean you have to constantly hover over every single comment they make.

I helped Steph because she was getting bashed for her opinions, and that is not fair.

Now could we all just grow up and act like adults? (or at least close to it)

I think this thread should be closed..

~>conner

Get real. . .its called discussion, and Steph couldn't handle that a few people called some of her comments into question.  Then you had to come to her defense like a big brother because she got all mad.  Beyond silly.

I think it's just going a little out of topic. While you may not be picking on her directly, some of the comments you make, point to her in how you say or write them. I've never had any run ins with you on this board, but I can see that you have something against LancerLady (Stef), and it's obvious that you like fueling her flame. Yes she is a big girl, but you too are an adult. Get over anything you may have with her, as you both have opinions and are entitled to them. She isn't trying to push hers on you by any means, so why constantly harass? She definitely has a lot of history in this activity, and has reasons for what she likes and doesnt like, as do you. Why not talk to her on a PM, and get to know her, and understand why she has her views, rather than dismissing them. She is easy to talk to, and a funny person at that, so you have nothing to lose.

I'm sorry but I agree with TX. She is not only negative, she is destructive.

I am trying to figure out why she is even going to juniors finals and not just coming into Providence on Sunday and going to that senior show.

I just hate it. She is so negative. I wholeheartedly agree with Jonathan Willis. He is a positive force, along with ScribeToo, Mike Davis and some others one here.

The rest of it, ick.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time seeing how this is related to the Pittsburgh, PA show. I think it's just a bunch of people who spend too much time griping at each other. Can we just close this topic for good, please.... and have those related to message each other?

I don't have time to scroll through all your drama-laden messages. Please take it to email.