New, easy-to-fill form...

Guest DrumCorpFan
Part I. Choose Post Title:

D.  What we need is more [HAM | MARCHING TIMPANI | RUDIMENTAL DRUMMING | DANCING | ELECTRONICS | SNIPERS ] !

In this part of "what we need is more..." you left out "cowbell." What were you thinking man?! :blink::blink: :P b**bs

Phantom Legion should be beating Star of Indiana

I'm really freaking sick of Bawker flaunting Star's victories over Phantom Legion lately. Just because Star has finally passed them in the scores, I do not see this as a reason to mock the PL faithful.

What we need is more rudimental ham drumming.

GOODBYE DCI

:blink::blink::blush:

I have to agree-

The one thing that will save Drum Corps from the clutches of the "Empire Of Evil" and make it safe once again for all the innocent young people of the world is definately:

MORE COWBELL!!

Dunno about Cowbell, but Cadets are going to win cause their amps go to 11! :P

I've changed my mind, maybe to win you don't need MORE COWBELL, maybe we need to introduce a new instrument to Corps. The ACORDIAN!!!! ^0^ Can't you just see the Cavaliers come running around each other in perfectly executed rotating blocks only to split apart in the middle of the form and reveal the Acordian Player!!! Seriously, drum corps will never survive this decade without Acordians!! Unless, you bring in Kazoos!!!! Can't you see it? Brandt Crocker: "On the field from somewhere in Louisiana, performing their program Zydigo (sorryfor the spelling) the Acordian and Kazoo Corps!!!" I know, i know I'll go to bed now!!!! B)

Wes P.

I've changed my mind, maybe to win you don't need MORE COWBELL, maybe we need to introduce a new instrument to Corps. The ACORDIAN!!!! ^0^  Can't you just see the Cavaliers come running around each other in perfectly executed rotating blocks only to split apart in the middle of the form and reveal the Acordian Player!!! Seriously, drum corps will never survive this decade without Acordians!! Unless, you bring in Kazoos!!!! Can't you see it? Brandt Crocker: "On the field from somewhere in Louisiana, performing their program Zydigo (sorryfor the spelling) the Acordian and Kazoo Corps!!!" I know, i know I'll go to bed now!!!! B)

Wes P.

How could you?!? On the week of Myron Florn's passing.

i'd complain but you couldnt hear me over the buzz from the amps