Allentown Scores

Boston's getting screwed from what I heard...

Well maybe if they get screwed enough, we'll here and see something totally different from them next year....and that would be a change since 98. ;)

I like the show, but those moves are OLD and TIRED.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what happened to Pac Crest?!? That has to be a big disappointment, their lowest score since about a month ago. I thought for sure they would be duking it out with Seattle, Mandarins, Capital, Southwind, etc. Looks like I was wrong, but who knows.

Maybe they ran into another Ken Turner... :blink: (for those that remember the Music Ensemble scores fiasco last year)

Unless your in first, everyone one thinks they are getting screwed. In reality, Boston doesn't have a show that can pass any of the top 7. And they will be endager of getting passed by Blue Knights and SCV on finals.

I am glad to see the Bluecoats so close to BD. When I talked to the members last week, they really think they can catch them at finals. Should be fun to watch.

Suprised to see Spirit so close to the Glassmen. I personally like the Glassmen show better. But I haven't seen Spirit in a few weeks. They must be executing very well.

Cavaliers - 95.35

Straight from a person at the show. Not the 96 Cadets got the other night, but a nice jump. They revamped their ending again (after Pittsburg).

Unless your in first, everyone one thinks they are getting screwed.  In reality, Boston doesn't have a show that can pass any of the top 7.  And they will be endager of getting passed by Blue Knights and SCV on finals.

Yeah, you beat me to it.

Boston's show doesn't have the "it" factor this year to push up. Not that the show is bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Cavaliers - 95.35

Straight from a person at the show.

So I was right all along when I corrected this already? :P j/p

And what happened to Pac Crest?!? That has to be a big disappointment, their lowest score since about a month ago. I thought for sure they would be duking it out with Seattle, Mandarins, Capital, Southwind, etc. Looks like I was wrong, but who knows.

I wouldn't quite classify it as a disappointment - it's harsh reality. For the last two years, this corps has been victimized by extreme early season "hype." The 10th-20th scoring corps are QUITE improved this season!

guess the shed issue has prevented DCI from even posting scores...... (evil grin)

But on another note.... GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!