Div 2/3 Prelims Order of Performance

The rules post was back in 2004, but I am going to go with it. Sorry Cincinnati Glory, Brass Ablaze C and Shadow Mountain Reserve...

So it will be 3 Div 3 and 9 Div 2.

I see a rule change proposal in the off season...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, I was just going by what the schedule says on our master list. #### I had to cut my corps :(

No problem, I was just going by what the schedule says on our master list. #### I had to cut my corps  :(

This way it stands now is totally not fair. Yeah the top 3 from each advance, but its obvious that the next 6 highest scoring will be Division II corps...

I knew we (Bleu Knights) would end up close, I guess we can pack up and go back to our housing site for our Tri-Tip dinner, and prepare to go support finals. The kids are totally bummed, and it's my fault! The percussion section blew it this year! They will definitely be cheering for their big sister corps Emerald Regime and Silver Knights, as well as their grand master corps Tri-Color as they make their final push.

And to add to the irony, this "Cartoon" show that my Bleu Knights did, is going to end up getting the same placement that the Blue Knights of Denver, CO earned in 2001!--Well, at least ours earned a few more points B)

Congrats to all of our Div 2/3 Finalists:

Div 3:

Enigma

Star of Hawaii

Lake Woebegon Crusaders

Div 2:

St. Pete Sound

Brass Ablaze B

Menagerie

Overdrive

North Central Vanguard

The Engineers

Sons of Thunder

VK Too

Twilight

Performance order is in reverse order by prelim scores (lowest first).

Edited by sburstall

Overdrive's members were shocked and a bit confused after initially hearing that they had missed finals. But they were relieved a short time later when they were informed of a tabulation error, and assured that they would indeed have the opportunity to defend their championship from last season. We're taking our last rehearsal day today rather laid back, because we know at this point that our show is as good as it's going to get. We're looking forward to finals tonight :)

TOLD you that nothing good comes from outsourcing! :P

Wait a minute..... some people get paid to do this? When did I miss that meeting?! :P