MINICORPS' 2005

First time at full weekend of DCA since 1985 so of course first chance to see the Mini Corps, if I want to go.....

Whadda I mean IF I want to go......

Can't flippin' wait, going to be fun evening, love them small corps.  :rolleyes:

...definitly worth the price of addmission........... :sshh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...definitly worth the price of addmission........... :sshh:

LMAO, for a few seconds I was thinking "Oh ####, I didn't get those tickets". :rolleyes:

Yes it is official, all Mini Corps that wish to participate will play "Battle Hymm" during the retreat.

The retreat will honor Donna Ernst who ran the I&E for the last 17 years. While I get credit for starting the I&E in the late 80ies, Donna Built it. She will be Missed. She is the Mother of Mini Corps, her idea and it has taken off as you can see from the post.

A trophy will be presented this year and every year in her name.

Also everyone should give Barb Hering a pat on the back. She has done an unbelieveable job, schedualing this years event.

Yes it is official, all Mini Corps that wish to participate will play "Battle Hymm" during the retreat.

The retreat will honor Donna Ernst who ran the I&E for the last 17 years.  While I get credit for starting the I&E in the late 80ies, Donna Built it.  She will be Missed.  She is the Mother of Mini Corps, her idea and it has taken off as you can see from the post.

A trophy will be presented this year and every year in her name.

Also everyone should give Barb Hering a pat on the back.  She has done an unbelieveable job, schedualing this years event.

Thank you Dick and Barb and everyone that has helped pull together the minicorps competition!

I guess Gene got sooo excited he lost count as to how many days we have before finals!!!!!!!

IT'S 7 DAYS AND 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's something to try... if it doesn't work, keep trying!!!!

*make sure no one is watching*

*click heels together and say:

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE FINALS

*check to see if you're at finals*

*if not, repeat previous steps until you end up at finals*

Beer and retreat go hand in hand.  Labatt's Blue would be prudent at that juncture.  What a tremendous line up.  I'ma start with a Blue, or 2, at about 2200 GMT.  (10:00 PM for non-service connected personnel.)  Then I'ma start poundin' da Blue at about 2250.  At about 0800 (8:00 AM) I should be just coming back from the bar.  At that time...............LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

BTW-

If anyone going to the Italian Festival wants to hear me Pop a few loud double G's on my Sop, make a right oblique near the stage and look for the

WILL PLAY FOR FOOD sign.           

Hint:    I prefer Lasagna

I'll take one double "G" in tune for a sausage!