MINICORPS' 2005

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the retreat is referencing the competing minicorps playing of "Battle Hymn of the Republic" en masse. The parts are on the Minicorps Associates website. Just click on the link in my signature to get them.

Lokkin' forward to the Showdown in Scranton!

PS. It's great to see a few new groups in the lineup!

Edited by strutta

......Just step out the hotel, take a left, walk about a block and BAM, there it is.  Listen for the Solo Soprano player playing his "Italian" rendition of MALAGUENA.

(Could be me.)  I'm bringin' the MAFIA this year for protection.  I talked alot of crap on DCP this year.  It's cool though because they just happen to like Italian food.  Works for me.

You want me to bring my sop and I'll play with ya!!!! I got yer back Brother!!!! b**bs

I really can't wait to go!!!!!!!

*clicks heels*

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE FINALS

*looks around*

#### still not at finals...

I think the retreat is referencing the competing minicorps playing of "Battle Hymn of the Republic" en masse. The parts are on the Minicorps Associates website. Just click on the link in my signature to get them.

Not to say you aren't correct in the referencing.. but is there anyone from DCA that can make that official? or is it official already that we're doing Battle Hymn during this retreat?

........Luv the Bear....eH?

Beer and retreat go hand in hand. Labatt's Blue would be prudent at that juncture. What a tremendous line up. I'ma start with a Blue, or 2, at about 2200 GMT. (10:00 PM for non-service connected personnel.) Then I'ma start poundin' da Blue at about 2250. At about 0800 (8:00 AM) I should be just coming back from the bar. At that time...............LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

BTW-

If anyone going to the Italian Festival wants to hear me Pop a few loud double G's on my Sop, make a right oblique near the stage and look for the

WILL PLAY FOR FOOD sign.

Hint: I prefer Lasagna

Not to say you aren't correct in the referencing.. but is there anyone from DCA that can make that official? or is it official already that we're doing Battle Hymn during this retreat?

Although I do not speak for DCA, I was present at the meeting the idea to use Battle Hymn was presented to Dick Pronti and he agreed it was fine.

Dick or Barb, care to chime in here?

Edited by strutta

First time at full weekend of DCA since 1985 so of course first chance to see the Mini Corps, if I want to go.....

Whadda I mean IF I want to go......

Can't flippin' wait, going to be fun evening, love them small corps. :rolleyes: