17 Seattle Cascades  78.100

17 Mandarins  78.100

:blush:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey since Blue and Madison tied does that mean colts get into finals..............evil grin

I'll be doing my 'improvement' stats once again tonight.

Here are the gains/losses compared to last night:

Cap. Regiment +1.475

Southwind +1.425

Colts  +1.1

Crossmen +0.925

Glassmen +0.65

Blue Knights +0.475

Spirit  +0.125

Cascades -0.45

Mandarins -0.45

I wonder if that early perfromance hurt the Cascades.  After beating Southwind and Cap. Regiment for most of the season, they lost 2 points to them from last night to tonight.

Hey Tez are you still with us?

I've followed the improvements just don't want to step on your thread here.

How about an update?

two down, one more night to go.

Congrats to all corps for excellent shows. Who will it end up being tomorrow night? Anything could happen at this point!!! b**bs

I wouldn't count Phantom out of the running just yet, but it would be nice for a major upset!!!

a friend just IM'ed and said Chuck King strikes again...Coats in 9th in drums at least a point drop from last night.

also heard Cabs Alumni via the hpone, and as always they kicked ###

I would say that Cadets would likely do no worse than a tie.

Jonathan

I would absolutely hate seeing a tie now what with the tiebreakers they put in place...the 2 corps get the same score, but there's an asterisk next to one (well, gee whilikers, we used arbitrary numbers from the recaps to determine an outright champion)

Okay I must be having a brain glich....I don't see any apd's for semi's anywhere..... on the live site there are just menus for Photo gallery, dci cam and weather ...... no apd or video like usually

From the Semi Finals Page, follow the Home Link at the upper right hand corner of the page......at the left of the screen then go to the Audio Archives pull down menu......go to 2000's and then go to 2005 DCI Semifinals

Hope that helps........Still no Bluecoats <**> I thought they had the issue resolved

I don't know about any rolling.  I would say that the 1.55 from last night was the aberration, and that a spread of less than a point is probably a much more accurate portrayal of how even these two corps are.

I meant rolling as a relative term. I've read other posts saying Cavies were off last night so what you say would reflect that. It's close enough to make you think twice about assuming Cadets will win. Hope all the corps have thier best shows tomorrow.

From the Semi Finals Page, follow the Home Link at the upper right hand corner of the page......at the left of the screen then go to the Audio Archives pull down menu......go to 2000's and then go to 2005 DCI Semifinals

Hope that helps........Still no Bluecoats <**>  I thought they had the issue resolved

Thanks I kept looking underr APDS...... and sucks on Bluecoats I thought the issue was solved also..... :blush: