SCV Uniforms

Should SCV change unis again?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should SCV change unis again?

• Yes! They didn't look like SCV out there!
    • No! We love the homogenized FJM look on everyone!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A little biased on the poll? :blush:

While the corps still retains the Vanguard look, there's just too much white going on with little to break it up. If the corps had a stripe on each leg, that would help, but it would also kill their visual scores even more. A lower jacket would help, too. I don't think you have as much problems looking tall in white pants as you do in dark so the cut of the jacket doesn't have to be at your nipples.

While the corps still retains the Vanguard look, there's just too much white going on with little to break it up.  If the corps had a stripe on each leg, that would help, but it would also kill their visual scores even more.  A lower jacket would help, too.  I don't think you have as much problems looking tall in white pants as you do in dark so the cut of the jacket doesn't have to be at your nipples.

What he said.

While I love your respect for the old 1990 uniforms, Santa Clara, I just don't think your current visual style looks good in them.

Go back to the green! (I LOVED wearing those uniforms in the Rose Parade!!!)

What he said.

While I love your respect for the old 1990 uniforms, Santa Clara, I just don't think your current visual style looks good in them.

Go back to the green! (I LOVED wearing those uniforms in the Rose Parade!!!)

How about a compromise between the 1997-2001 unis and the 2002-2004 unis? Lose the shoulder flares, lower the angle of the white stripe of the jacket below the shoulder and use the Hunter green from 2002-2004. I'd say that would be perfect.

i like em a lot, keep em :)