BLOOOOOOO

BBBLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Druckenbrod, Tom Jakimides, and Aunt Buff are all looking down from above with a smile, and a hearty "BBLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" coming from the skies!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget we are the only corps to go inactive at 2 different times (1979 & 1983) and still make the top 12, and now 5th.

Way to go blue

when Madison was announced in 6th I along with every other bluecoats alum in the crowd went nuts, and someone told me that silver streamers shot into the air from the group of bluecoats staff standing behind the corps at retreat.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I am STILL beaming! Proud doesn't even begin to describe it. I only wish I could have been there to experience it in person! I am looking forward to the ESPN2 broadcast so I can get my entire family around the tv and say "that's MY corps!"

Stephanie

Now look at the big picture.

.8 off Devils.  If the season were just another week longer....

The Blue Devils would have had week longer to clean their show.

The Blue Devils would have had week longer to clean their show.

OR NOT!!!!

b**bs b**bs b**bs

I can't even begin to describe how Saturday night felt. I joined a 13th place corps in November of 99, and aged out a top 5 corps in August of 05... without jumping corps. We are no longer standing on the shoulders of giants. WE are a giant now. It was an amazing season, and I can't even begin to thank everyone enough- members, staff, volunteers, and especially the fans of DCI who now see us in the light we've wanted to be seen in for a very, very long time. There's only one thing left to be said.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Bluecoats and staff for a great season and a strong finish.

Now please work on handling success with class, not having cell phones on the field at retreat and show respect to the other corps after being rewarded. These were personally observed behaviors that I found to be a serious let down from what I thought was a great organization.

Congrats Bluecoats and staff for a great season and a strong finish.

Now please work on handling success with class, not having cell phones on the field at retreat and show respect to the other corps after being rewarded.  These were personally observed behaviors that I found to be a serious let down from what I thought was a great organization.

If you haven't been on the field at finals, nearly every corps has cell phones out. Let the kids call loved ones on the best night in drum corps.