Which Show Did You Like Better?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which Show Did You Like Better?

• Cadets
    • Cavaliers

Pretty simple here... which 99.15 show did you like better? for me it was The Cadets, just because their show had soem depth to it... i felt that both shows (cavies 02 and cadets 05) we designed for the judges, but at leats the cadets provided great entertainment for the audience... so yea... go vote!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty simple here... which 99.15 show did you like better? for me it was The Cadets, just because their show had soem depth to it... i felt that both shows (cavies 02 and cadets 05) we designed for the judges, but at leats the cadets provided great entertainment for the audience...  so yea... go vote!

I will have to agree, Cadets was definatly more enjoyable, and more clean as well. :sshh:

How come you didn't put Phantom as a choice?

Tha was my favorite show. :)

But Cadets was a well executed show, and deserved to beat the Cavaliers (it doesn't mean I liked it though). But congratulations to them for winning.

Edited by Lancerlady

Cavies remarkable 2002 show stood out because the closest competitor wasn't as close (to my mind) as Cavies were to Cadets this year. Cavies '02 also seemed to evolve more naturally from the Cavies shows of the two years prior. Cadets 05 looks more a leap in concept, though surely deriving some inspiration from Cavies efforts of the past few years.

I'm picking Cadets today. But ask again in a few years. Not sure that my pick reflects the europhoria of the past weekend or the wisdom of history.

HH

Edited by glory

How come you didn't put Phantom as a choice?

Tha  was my favorite show.  :)

But Cadets was a well executed show, and deserved to beat the Cavaliers (it doesn't mean I liked it though).  But congratulations to them for winning.

He's comparing the two 99.15 shows: 2002 Cavaliers and 2005 Cadets.

I never understood the hype about 2002 The Cavaliers. The music put me to sleep, the songs were mostly slow and seemed much more easier to play than the songs in 2005 The Cadets' show.

What I think most people liked about Frameworks was the pretty drill; however I think a good show has to have good MUSIC AND DRILL, and the one that sold it to me was definitely "The Zone".

He's comparing the two 99.15 shows: 2002 Cavaliers and 2005 Cadets.

OOps shows you what jet lag and a 2 and half hour flight delay will do to you! :rolleyes: b**bs :P

Thanks for the clarification though...can you say tired? (just got in this morning at 12:30 a.m.) :worthy:

Edited by Lancerlady