You know you have Corps in your blood when?

Unless your ENTIRE SHOW was "Kill Bill".....*cough cough....Dream 05....cough cough*

oh dear...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear what???  I hear Kill Bill, I'm goiing to think of the show I just marched...not a single clip from a show I have yet to see...championship or not...

I suppose :P

good show tho btw (saw ya guys in Sunnyvale)

When you look around a room you just walked in and notice all of the outlets you could possibly charge your cell phone in.

1. You are walking down the street with your friends and you try to stay on the same foot.

2. You walk down the street to the tympo in your head.

3. You always carry an umbrela long enough to spin and toss a quad.

4. You ware your drum corps gear in non drum corps settings hoping someone will reconize it and strike up an conversation about drum corps.

I can relate to #4, but sadly, it never happens. :(

1. At my job, I think of my workday in terms of "morning block" and "afternoon block"... I almost did this out loud in front of my co-workers.

2. when people complain about their tans and tan lines, i always have the urge to show them my sock tan, or even worse, my butt.

3. the policy at my gym that states everyone has to wear a shirt upsets me to no end.

First of all... When im taking my daily jog around the block, I start the breathing excersies

Then, "Inspector Gadget" was on TV and he said the word "YOWZA!"

When you can instantly count things in a row like they were drummers in a snareline. Ah, that's 9!

When you roll your feet while just walking down the street. I don't wear spats much anymore though...

When you can watch a musical or dance group with "snappy" choreography, and think "a drum corps would do that better." I liked the Phantom of the Opera movie, and thought that of the "Masquerade" sequence with the fans. Pretty good, but... ;-)

When you have an aversion to some food you got a LOT of on tour (for us it was ziti).

When you think "these folks never marched; they wouldn't understand my thinking."

When you polish your dress shoes like your life's on the line!

When you can't stand when people in a line don't "dress front". Irritates me to no end!