DCP Official ESPN2 DCI Broadcast Reaction Thread

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ... Jocks across the country must think we're a bunch of retards after seeing the "dream girl," or whatever she's called, from the Cadets show. That clunky "beat box" segment didn't help, either.

Smokin' drum line though ...

Edited by mello916

Set up the strawman, and knock him down...

Permit me.

ESPN2 doesn't show us Gonzaga and the university of the Pacific doing their tip drills and their layup drills, at least not for five minutes at a time. we don't go into the University of Nebraska weightroom to see the Huskers pumping up for Saturday. Sports fans know the hard work, etc. that goes into gameday. So do we. Why shove that down my friggging throat?

Permit me.

ESPN2 doesn't show us Gonzaga and the university of the Pacific doing their tip drills and their layup drills, at least not for five minutes at a time. we don't go into the University of Nebraska weightroom to see the Huskers pumping up for Saturday. Sports fans know the hard work, etc. that goes into gameday. So do we. Why shove that down my friggging throat?

... *silence* ... No rebuttal from here...

haha ... Jocks across the country must think we're a bunch of retards after seeing the "dream girl," or whatever she's called, from the Cadets show. That clunky "beat box" segment didn't help, either.

Smokin' drum line though ...

LOL, Im laughing so hard right now, it hurts my side !!!! b**bs :P b**bs :P

SO bad, so not right, but funny nonetheless.

~G~