Govies

Thank you govenaires for the serenade before we did our encore...it was great to be greeted by that coming off the field. And to the two "lovely ladies" i met before we both left for our hotels/home. Button found a home on my jacket and good luck next year. Hope to see you again on Sunday.

Josh

Bass 5 05

Hey, it's nice to hear that we had an affect. DCA was a great trip. We're just doing what we do.

Also the Renegades Cymbal line would like to thank the Govenaires as well. Particuclarly the bass line. Thank You. That is all.

Ya beat me to it Mary. Thanks Govies for all your help. You guys came outta the wood work and really helped us out. You're good people!

Joe Itkor

Bushwackers Front Ensemble Coordinator

I too would like to thank the Govies that helped as pit crew for the Bushwackers this weekend.  You all rock and thanks for the beers, I'll see ya in a couple weeks in lovely MN.  B)

First time I sw the Govies and loved the show and corps attitude. Thanks for putting fun into a corps show. Also bought an Underdog shirt to keep my DCA-C shirt company. :P

Keep on being the oldest competing corps folks.

s/ Member of the (possibly) oldest (but no longer competing) corps

Bush pit crew robot monkey was a great time. I've always wanted to say it, and now I can...

Bush pit crew robot monkey till death