Maynard Ferguson in Erie

:worthy::worthy: 1 WEEK :worthy::worthy:

Whatta you wearin' Gene? You know to the Maynard Ferguson Show/THUNDERBIRD Banquet on October 21st, at the Erie Zem Zem Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck. "Cheezypoof" went to the Thrift Store and bought a $1.50 pair of Tailor-Made, all ready faded, blue jeans. That's the style these days. Do you own a pair of jeans, or are you still hangin' around with Erepa Grotto? Please leave that plaid, skirt-thing at home.

OK - Got 1 table dance. Can I have another?

( no replies from anyone over 250 lbs. please)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatta you wearin' Gene? You know to the Maynard Ferguson Show/THUNDERBIRD Banquet on October 21st, at the Erie Zem Zem Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck. "Cheezypoof" went to the Thrift Store and bought a $1.50 pair of Tailor-Made, all ready faded, blue jeans. That's the style these days. Do you own a pair of jeans, or are you still hangin' around with Erepa Grotto? Please leave that plaid, skirt-thing at home.

OK - Got 1 table dance. Can I have another?

( no replies from anyone over 250 lbs. please)

#### Cheezpoof!!....Had my eye on those jeans but didn't have that much CASH on me.

I am getting my shoes re-soled though. Will gladly show them to you

b**bs b**bs

Seriously though....I was thinking about something from "Ralph Lauren" (but had some trouble with the RALPH thingee...) then I considered "After Six" by Rudolphker ('cept I need it by 5:30). Decided to stay with what I am more familiar with....the "Weird Al Yancovic Collection". (eat your heart out....)

Edited by melligene

#### Cheezpoof!!....Had my eye on those jeans but didn't have that much CASH on me.

I am getting my shoes re-soled though. Will gladly show them to you

b**bs b**bs

Seriously though....I was thinking about something from "Ralph Lauren" (but had some trouble with the RALPH thingee...) then I considered "After Six" by Rudolphker ('cept I need it by 5:30). Decided to stay with what I am more familiar with....the "Weird Al Yancovic Collection". (eat your heart out....)

I understand about the "Ralph" thing. Depending how many table dances I get, will DEPEND whether or not I decide not to wear any underwear. TMI? So! Please no table dances after my wife shows up. She's gotta work, so she'll be a little late. (I don't need another azz-whoopin') On the other hand, sometimes a good azz-whoopin' is good! Wouldn't want Maynard, or Vallerie, to see me get "back-handed" though.

We'll just have to see what happens on October 21st, at the Erie Zem Zem Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck, in Erie, PA.

I understand about the "Ralph" thing. Depending how many table dances I get, will DEPEND whether or not I decide not to wear any underwear. TMI? So! Please no table dances after my wife shows up. She's gotta work, so she'll be a little late. (I don't need another azz-whoopin') On the other hand, sometimes a good azz-whoopin' is good! Wouldn't want Maynard, or Vallerie, to see me get "back-handed" though.

We'll just have to see what happens on October 21st, at the Erie Zem Zem Shrine Club on West 38th & Zuck, in Erie, PA.

........'SRIGHT.......(yep....it's a word b**bs )

Hello All,

The Erie Thunderbirds Corps Banquet is being held Friday October 21st, 2005,

and to kick off our 50th year our banquet is featuring a concert portion

with none other than Maynard Ferguson and his Big Bop Nouveau Band. The

event is open to the public,..............dinner and show is $40.00, show

only is $25.00. Click here for all the information you will need.

Maynard Promo Page

Gary Matczak

Business Manager

www.eriethunderbirds.com

Dinner is SOLD OUT, However, Show Tickets are still available at $25.00,...........there will be tickets available at the door,............

Dinner is SOLD OUT, However, Show Tickets are still available at $25.00,...........there will be tickets available at the door,............

Dinner is sold out! Lotta people must be tryin' da eat. I know I'm eatin'. Goes w/o sayin' that Tommy D's gonna eat. Maynard's eatin' too. Gene, you eatin'? Cheez, mind ya bidness, just stay away from Ralph & BillyBob. Steerage is as steerage does.