Maynard Ferguson in Erie

Hmmm....where do I start???

Unfortunately, I will be working and unable to attend the Maynardfest but I'm sure you boyos will have a fantastic time.

As for the Mass Brass remark...I suppose there's never a bad time...except maybe when you LOSE to us as you did the last time out!!!!!

But hey...why split hairs??? :P :P :P

Seriously, tell all the boys to enjoy and do not be afraid to overindulge in all things good!!!

Sorry to hear that you will not be attending the Maynardfest because you gotta work. (Didn't realize you had a job.) All who attends will not be disappointed. Gary Matczak and I watched Vallerie Gallespie, who is opening for Maynard, rehearse last night. This woman can sing, play the Flute, Alto/Soprano Sax like you wouldn't believe. She'll be ahhhight.

Tickets are still available for the Maynard Show. (which is TONIGHT)

BTW strutta, the only reason we lost to Mass Brass is because the Judges got ###### when they heard the rumor about the THUNDERBIRDS getting back on the field next year for our 50th Anniversary. What made them mad is the fact that the THUNDERBIRDS plan to put on the field:

127 Horns

&

1 Trap Set

with N0 drum major

What's wrong with Trap sets????

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nick....See if yinz' can get "Cheezpoof" to put some Creases in those shorts and maybe a little polish on those sandles for tonight. After all........it is a special occasion b**bs

...now why i gotta be all "un-creased" and "un-polished"?!?!?! :rolleyes: :P

I know how to put a shine on!

Tell ya what,....just for you Gene I will crease those $1.50 jeans ever-so-nicely and maybe even iron all the fringes from the holes so that they are styled like your hair.......aiiiight?! B)

p.s. I'm sittin in the front row too!!! B)

...now why i gotta be all "un-creased" and "un-polished"?!?!?! :rolleyes: :P

I know how to put a shine on!

Tell ya what,....just for you Gene I will crease those $1.50 jeans ever-so-nicely and maybe even iron all the fringes from the holes so that they are styled like your hair.......aiiiight?! B)

p.s. I'm sittin in the front row too!!! B)

I'm still ####ed you beat me to those jeans <**> (had a cash flow problem that day)

(Gonna Fly Now)

Edited by melligene

QUOTE(melligene @ Oct 21 2005, 08:55 AM)

I'm still ####ed you beat me to those jeans (had a cash flow problem that day)

(Gonna Fly Now)

Then "Cheezypoof" wrote:

now THAT'S FUNNY! b**bs :P

Wasn't that funny. At least, though, he tries. Unlike "Cheezypoof" who just blurts out philosophy sounding 'zactly' like the disturbing noise of a baby seal blowin' chunks!

BTW - Cheez, "Chunks" wants you to call him. You know his number.

Got Maynard?

Edited by SoloSop420

[quote name='SoloSop420' date='Oct 21 2005, 07:16 AM' post='1179732'

BTW strutta, the only reason we lost to Mass Brass is because the Judges got ###### when they heard the rumor about the THUNDERBIRDS getting back on the field next year for our 50th Anniversary. What made them mad is the fact that the THUNDERBIRDS plan to put on the field:

127 Horns

&

1 Trap Set

with N0 drum major

What's wrong with Trap sets????

THAT sounds like a plausible theory and there's NOTHING wrong with trap sets...any of you mushminds even up, yet??? I'll bet several of you guys are still at the hall passed out in your own drool and vomit!

So how was da show???!!!

Edited by strutta