Maynard Ferguson in Erie

A bump for one of the greatest trumpet players ever......... :angry: MAYNARD :wall:

Let's not forget about Nick and Arturo. I just bought a "Ralph Clark" model Trumpet. Was going to buy his Sop, but, he couldn't find it. Best $9.95 (plus S&H) I ever invested. As a special bonus, I was provided with trimming shears to manicure the "mushrooms" growing inside the bell. Never seen a green trumpet before, so, I took it in the shower w/me. Surprizingly, it took only 3 hours to see Brass. Still working on the tuning slide. My arms are sore, but, I'll get it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not forget about Nick and Arturo.  I just bought a "Ralph Clark" model Trumpet.  Was going to buy his Sop, but, he couldn't find it.  Best $9.95 (plus S&H) I ever invested.  As a special bonus, I was provided with trimming shears to manicure the "mushrooms" growing inside the bell.  Never seen a green trumpet before, so, I took it in the shower w/me.  Surprizingly, it took only 3 hours to see Brass.  Still working on the tuning slide.  My arms are sore, but, I'll get it.

..Still haven't recovered from that HEAD SHOT have you.....?

..Still haven't recovered from that HEAD SHOT have you.....?

....as a matter of fact...............NO! But I am alive. Get my money for nuttin' and my checks for free. Don't have to work. Gotta nice car, Harley-Davidson, couple of Dirt Bikes, four-wheelers, snowmobiles, CD's, Money Markets, never broke, bills always paid on time. Nothing like "purchasing power." Most importantly, after 3 weeks in a coma, I still can still pop double G's. Am I bragging? Of course I am. Nothing like being independently weathly with part of your brain missing, a Teflon plate in your head, and frequent double vision. The most exciting part is that I have to take "Life-Sustaining" medication for the rest of MY LIFE. Isn't that awesome? You too, can live like me. All you need is to have 2700 lbs. of steel fall on your head. The next time I see u Gene, let me know which side of your face I should slap you on. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Making fun of a handicap.

Wait until I tell Maynard.

....as a matter of fact...............NO!  But I am alive.  Get my money for nuttin' and my checks for free.  Don't have to work.  Gotta nice car, Harley-Davidson, couple of Dirt Bikes, four-wheelers, snowmobiles, CD's, Money Markets, never broke, bills always paid on time.  Nothing like "purchasing power."  Most importantly, after 3 weeks in a coma, I still can still pop double G's.  Am I bragging?  Of course I am.  Nothing like being independently weathly with part of your brain missing, a Teflon plate in your head, and frequent double vision.  The most exciting part is that I have to take "Life-Sustaining" medication for the rest of MY LIFE.  Isn't that awesome?  You too, can live like me.  All you need is to have 2700 lbs. of steel fall on your head.  The next time I see u Gene, let me know which side of your face I should slap you on.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  Making fun of a handicap. 

now that you feel better .....let's get back on topic......

Maynard.......in Erie........Oct. 21st.......Shrine Club( WITH BAR).....don't miss out B)

....as a matter of fact...............NO!  But I am alive.  Get my money for nuttin' and my checks for free.  Don't have to work.  Gotta nice car, Harley-Davidson, couple of Dirt Bikes, four-wheelers, snowmobiles, CD's, Money Markets, never broke, bills always paid on time.  Nothing like "purchasing power."  Most importantly, after 3 weeks in a coma, I still can still pop double G's.  Am I bragging?  Of course I am.  Nothing like being independently weathly with part of your brain missing, a Teflon plate in your head, and frequent double vision.  The most exciting part is that I have to take "Life-Sustaining" medication for the rest of MY LIFE.  Isn't that awesome?  You too, can live like me.  All you need is to have 2700 lbs. of steel fall on your head.  The next time I see u Gene, let me know which side of your face I should slap you on.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  Making fun of a handicap. 

Now THAT there is funny!

I'm thinkin' a right handed pimp slap oughtta do the trick! :sshh:

Hello All,

The Erie Thunderbirds Corps Banquet is being held Friday October 21st, 2005,

and to kick off our 50th year our banquet is featuring a concert portion

with none other than Maynard Ferguson and his Big Bop Nouveau Band. The

event is open to the public,..............dinner and show is $40.00, show

only is $25.00. Click here for all the information you will need.

Maynard Promo Page

Gary Matczak

Business Manager

www.eriethunderbirds.com

now that you feel better .....let's get back on topic......

Maynard.......in Erie........Oct. 21st.......Shrine Club( WITH BAR).....don't miss out B)

You too, can STFU. While you are STFU'ing, feel free to STFU. It may be a good idea for MelloGene, and El Chestpus, to hold hands during the Maynard Ferguson concert. You two have alot in common. Both "yins" can sit in the far corner and free-base Gene's Geritol. To play pocket pool only to remind oneself, of oneselves gender, is socially unacceptable. It must suck to have a boy's anatomy on a man's body!

See ya at the Maynard concert. Fri21Oct05@1900. Shrine Club

38th & Zuck. Erie, Pennsylvania

Don't we have our banquet that day?

If you can't "run" with the BIG DOGS, stay on the porch.