Maynard Ferguson in Erie

You too, can STFU.  While you are STFU'ing, feel free to STFU.  It may be a good idea for MelloGene, and El Chestpus, to hold hands during the Maynard Ferguson concert.  You two have alot in common.  Both "yins" can sit in the far corner and free-base Gene's Geritol.  To play pocket pool only to remind oneself, of oneselves gender, is socially unacceptable.  It must suck to have a boy's anatomy on a man's body! 

See ya at the Maynard concert.  Fri21Oct05@1900.  Shrine Club 

38th & Zuck.  Erie, Pennsylvania

Don't we have our banquet that day?

If you can't "run" with the BIG DOGS, stay on the porch.

heh.($1 to ron allard)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....as a matter of fact...............NO! But I am alive. Get my money for nuttin' and my checks for free. Don't have to work. Gotta nice car, Harley-Davidson, couple of Dirt Bikes, four-wheelers, snowmobiles, CD's, Money Markets, never broke, bills always paid on time. Nothing like "purchasing power." Most importantly, after 3 weeks in a coma, I still can still pop double G's. Am I bragging? Of course I am. Nothing like being independently weathly with part of your brain missing, a Teflon plate in your head, and frequent double vision. The most exciting part is that I have to take "Life-Sustaining" medication for the rest of MY LIFE. Isn't that awesome? You too, can live like me. All you need is to have 2700 lbs. of steel fall on your head. The next time I see u Gene, let me know which side of your face I should slap you on. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Making fun of a handicap.

Wait until I tell Maynard.

....My, My, we're Sensitive.... :blink:

Had the committee meeting for the Maynard show last night. Tickets are going fast. Everything is a go, and things are looking good. The Shrine Club on 38th & Zuck in Erie, Pennsylvania is a perfect venue for this event. There will be no shortage of booze for those who may want to slam a few. I know I will have at least 2, 3, or 14 Labatt Blue's. Haven't seen Maynard in 22 years. 3 weeks until the show! U need to be there!

Sounds like it is coming together well. Need to keep this at the top though. We can't let it get buried on the second page. LET'S SELL THESE TICKETS !!!!!!

I am not sure right now if we will be going. Looks like a no right now but I am sure Tom will keep pushing it. He pouts so cute ya know. :ph34r:

Like I said we will have to see....If we don't make it we wish everyone the best and look forward to the new season.

HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it is coming together well. Need to keep this at the top though. We can't let it get buried on the second page. LET'S SELL THESE TICKETS !!!!!!

I am not sure right now if we will be going. Looks like a no right now but I am sure Tom will keep pushing it. He pouts so cute ya know. :ph34r:

Like I said we will have to see....If we don't make it we wish everyone the best and look forward to the new season.

I know where my seats are. Almost as close to Maynards spit valves as he is. IT Pays to Buy Early.

Gunna be great. GOOD TIME...GOOD FRIENDS.

B)

I am not sure right now if we will be going. Looks like a no right now but I am sure Tom will keep pushing it. He pouts so cute ya know. :huh:

I'd like to see Tommy D pout. Does his bottom lip droop? Nose hair flare? Does he look like a spayed/neutered cat in heat? Does he call you mommy?

Gotta remember, Maynard, is Tommy's hero. Tommy taught me everything Maynard forgot. Good thing I only listen to .09% of Erie's 2nd biggest Sop. (I ain't the first.) As a reward for not being Erie's biggest Sop anymore, he should be allowed to go see Maynard. He'll need the inspiration.

You need to invite Dawn & I for dinner.......We'd love to see a good "spanking!"

Nick...

I love the things you are writing on here these days, no kidding. It makes for much better reading than whining about getting screwed at mini corps...LAST YEAR!!!!

Keep up the good work, because this is much better work than previous posts. I am beginning to enjoy reading your new stuff.

Donny