Other retro songs to bring back!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not particularly on topic, but I would love to see and hear Troopers do an entire Copland show - sans Apal something or another Spring.

Okay, on topic...

I want The Overture to Henry the V...SCV did it 1971. I would like to hear it, as much as I fetishize SCV's version of it, played more as it was written - battle drums and all that.

I've always liked Children of Sanchez

North Star played a pretty hot version in '79

Who DIDN'T play C of S in '79?????? :ph34r:

mmmm, I'd like to hear "Nuttville" again, or "Tiger of San Pedro", and I guess I wouldn't mind PLAYING "Iowa" once more off the field.......... :P

<==waits for Dan Guernsey to represent for "Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair" :)

Vehicle by The Ides of March (BTW - they have a live CD that they did a few years ago and the band is out of this world! Awesome CD!!!!

One Fine Morning - Lighthouse. I believe this is a Canadian band and I remember hearing Guelph Royalaires playing this in the 70's.

Vehicle by The Ides of March (BTW - they have a live CD that they did a few years ago and the band is out of this world!  Awesome CD!!!!

One Fine Morning - Lighthouse.  I believe this is a Canadian band and I remember hearing Guelph Royalaires playing this in the 70's.

Holy smokes Keith, although I didn't march with Royalaires that year, 75 or 76, that was one fine arrangement!!!!

Your memory is like a steel trap, a bit rusty sometimes but one that is still quite sharp !!

", and I guess I wouldn't mind PLAYING "Iowa" once more off the field.......... :P

<==waits for Dan Guernsey to represent for "Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair" :)

Uncle Z, Thirty one years after aging out I still find myself hearing "Iowa" in my head while walking down the street! b**bs