LEAST cheesy show ever?

There are a lot of non-cheesy 2000 shows. The Cadets though could be considered cheesy with that whole free-form/trumpet/drum feature, but you gotta admit that was #### entertaining!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, the guard dance sequence with the hats and the snare line picking up the horizontal bass drums, pure cheese moments.

I dunno Adam ( if that is your real name )... it fit the show quite well... do you also think BD 99 with the drums in the beginning is cheesy? and the dancing also fits....

if anything out of 2001 was cheesy, it would be the new era dance...

Cadets '92 didn't have much cheese to it.

Come to think of it, Cavies 92 didn't either....and 95

Hmmm... I dunno, I have trouble deciding what to define as 'cheese'. I mean, some things are just downright corny... But something like the magic carpet at the end of 04 SCV? No no, I do not think that that was cheese. Majestic and truly stunning, it was the perfect ending to that program. I dunno, just my opinion, but I think it went above cheese, definitely. It's so hard to draw a line sometimes...

The only possible cheese I can find in Southwind 2000 is in the closer (near the beginning). There is a guard close-up, and the look very "angry" at the first impact. However, that is one dang fine show. Stupid final box rotation...

Haha, what? The show is excluded from non-cheesiness because the guard used expressions to convey emotion? It's not like the guy in Madison '99 where he's posing with his tongue out or anything, heh.

Glad to hear confirmations on the Glassmen shows. :worthy: to late 90's Glassmen.

I dunno Adam ( if that is your real name )... it fit the show quite well... do you also think BD 99 with the drums in the beginning is cheesy? and the dancing also fits....

if anything out of 2001 was cheesy, it would be the new era dance...

Yes my name is indeed Adam :P

And, I wasn't saying those moments didnt fit the show, as cheese often does, it did work. Just saying it was cheesy IMO.