Troopers not Fielding a corps for 2006

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I stand corrected...but, I could have sworn they weren't around that year...

My bad...

I think it's Corpsreps that is isn't correct, because that site also says that Valley Fever existed in 1986, and they didn't either.

You sure? I wonder where those 21 scores (including DATR, the DCW championship, and DCI prelims) they have for Valley Fever in 1986 came from? No scores for '85, tho. There's even a couple dudes on the "members" page on corpsreps who say they marched in '86 ...

As a member of SCV in '86, I can honestly say that I don't remember Valley Fever being at any of the shows that corpsreps says they were at.

Now, maybe it's premature Alzheimer's, or just simple brain fry, but I really don't remember seeing them that year (and there were supposedly several shows that both SCV & VF were at)...

I am very sad that they had to take this decision. This must have been very hard. I hope they get everything sorted out and come back stronger than ever.

HELP TROOPERS GET BACK in 2007:

Visit the TROOPERS website, go to the online sheepwagon and buy everything you can!!!

Let's see if we can buy the entire store before the end of today!!!

You know what I'd like to do for next summer? Establish some "Troopers days" at a couple of the major events, maybe ... like at DATR or one or the other day at Allentown ... when everyone wears their Troopers shirts and hats as a way to celebrate their history and wish them a speedy return.

As a member of SCV in '86, I can honestly say that I don't remember Valley Fever being at any of the shows that corpsreps says they were at.

Now, maybe it's premature Alzheimer's, or just simple brain fry, but I really don't remember seeing them that year (and there were supposedly several shows that both SCV & VF were at)...

offtopicd.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!

Nice to see the Bergenfield Sunburst performed so well. Who said drum corps never borrowed from bands back "in the day"?

^0^

Mike

You know what I'd like to do for next summer? Establish some "Troopers days" at a couple of the major events, maybe ... like at DATR or one or the other day at Allentown ... when everyone wears their Troopers shirts and hats as a way to celebrate their history and wish them a speedy return.

Now *THIS* is a great idea!

I know we don't always agree on everything, Dan, but I like your thinking on this subject!