D1 Quarterfinalist or D2 Finalist

Which would you rather be?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Knowing 100% that you'd be one or the other at the end of the season, which would you pick?

• D2 Finalist
    • D1 Quarterfinalist

I'd give anything to perform my a** off for that div I crowd. So I'd say quarterfinals....plus...I always wonder what would happen

This is a little deceptive though, because the entire activity is improving

the high division 1 corps are getting better talent wise and chops wise as well

the division 2 corps are starting to look like division 1 corps, they are just in a division where they can be succesful because it is hard to go against an organization that has their pick from the 500 kids that show up at their audition camps when every single one of those players was a top dog in their high school or college band......can any division 2 corps or division 3 corps say that...I dont think so, I know I surely cant.

Almost every corps is improving every year...

the fact that the bottom end of division one is getting better is almost irrelevant because every other aspect of the activity is getting better as well.

Just my two cents

Even though I'm impressed year in and year out with the Div II finalists (Blue Stars especially), I think the performance level in the Div I quarterfinalists has increased dramatically; Magic, Pioneer, Pacific Crest, and Esperanza in particular. If you compare these corps to the quarterfinalists just four years ago, there would be no contest.

edit: spelling

Before I decided this question, I would have to know just where in the competition the d2 finalist stands. What with the grand finalists and the super awesome megagrand finalists and the preliminary finalists designations...