DCA 2006

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Jeff....Thanks!

Also...exactly how close is Rochester to Lake Ontario...it looks pretty close on the map....anybody know?

I'm hoping to come up with my son, and if there's some "non-drum corps" stuff (yes I said it) to do, we may make a weekend of it instead of just an overnight...

Great Jeff....Thanks!

Also...exactly how close is Rochester to Lake Ontario...

LOL! Very close In fact, if memory serves me correct, didn't a trucker who was chased by the NYSP finally run into Lake Ontario? It was on Police Wildest Chases. They sent cars through the toll booth without paying and the truck sped right through the booth being chased by the police or the Po-Po.

Great Jeff....Thanks!

Also...exactly how close is Rochester to Lake Ontario...it looks pretty close on the map....anybody know?

I'm hoping to come up with my son, and if there's some "non-drum corps" stuff (yes I said it) to do, we may make a weekend of it instead of just an overnight...

Rochester is on the lake techinacly, because the borough Charlotte is infact part of Rochester. I grew up along there and theres alot to do. Theres the Ontario Beach Park, abotts icecream and accually a MAry Go Round thingy...Theres the peers and ofcourse you can stop by and look at the fast ferry! its a beautiful site!

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=N+Riv...,+Rochester,+NY

yes DCA is to be providing us with that list any day now

List is on the DCA website.