Your ridiculous drum-corps fantasy?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a recurring dream (about once or twice a year) where I decide on a whim to go ahead and march one more year. I show up mid-season and fill a hole in the brass line.

Of course, I inevidably wake up and realize that I'm too old and it won't happen. Perhaps the subliminal consequence of not marching through my age-out year?

My fantasy: They overturn the amp rule.

Phantom Regiment in a confined space.... ^OO^ Your ear drums probably burst, though...

Well, my drum corps fantasy is to play an encore, look into the stands, and see someone with tears in their eyes (the good tears).

You know what, I was soooooo happy I didn't care if my ears did burst. It was very cool. and LOUD too!!!!!!!!! :) :)

My drum corps fantasies change periodically.......

Right now I'm on this thing where I stare at the Bridgemen Alumni website for 20 minutes at a time and wish that I had marched Bayonne from like 1979 - 1983 or so.

David

Man 1979 and 1980 Bridgemen, does it get any better than that??????? What I wouldn't give to be a part of that.

What I'd give for a time machine! Bridgemen 82-83 would do for me.

I nearly fulfilled my all time fantasy this summer. Only a parking ticket I couldn't afford to pay stopped me from standing amongst the Blue Devil hornline. #### those Dutch Police, I should have shown them my 'get out of jail free' card!