Bridgemen need Contra players!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we have a few already coming up from Carolina and maybe something can be worked out. John....get the man some contact info!!!!!

Do the Bridgemen really want to have another GOLD low brass person in the arc?

The upper brass folks are pretty cool but the lower brass folks don't play well with others and refuse to carry DOT books.

I know Pete has some kind of AARP waiver or vetran's preference thing going for him.

:P

What you guys only have 22 contras and you need 8 more? LOL

I would like to do it, but I don't really have a means to get all the way up there for rehearsals/shows.

Dave, we have like a Carolina shuttle going on! we can get you up here no problem.

If you really are interested email me at Bridgemen@optonline.net

besides talk to Pete or Greg. We can definetly work it out for you.

John,

Sounds like you guys need a travel agent.

A little self serving here, but I have two words to say to you all:

Jet Blue. (actually one word, but who's counting?)

I would like to do it, but I don't really have a means to get all the way up there for rehearsals/shows.

I know two guys that go through Richmond on their way to Bayonne. Maybe you know them? THEY MARCHED WITH YOU FOR THE LAST TWO SEASONS!

Maybe you could shoot me them an email or give me them a call so you can work something out.

Then we can split the rental and tolls three ways. Heck, we could maybe upgrade the rental from a go cart to a car with widows. We might have money left over for a burger at one of the fine eating establishments on I95.

MoKeefus b**bs

John,

What we really need is our own shuttle service up & down the east coast(or a great carrier that would give us some outstanding discounts).

In all seriousness, so far, none of my tickets from Orlando round trip to Newark have hit me for more than 175 round trip-All my trips are paid for up till Jan. Rental Cars via hotwire have been 68 for the two days, so not too awful bad.(btw, two of the trips are direct flights)-you just have to watch for sales.

Most of my flights are with continental, but I know United and US air have major hubs in the Caroliinas and do some direct flights from there to Newark, so they might be your best bets( with Johns background he can tell you more than I can).

Edited by BennyBassDrum

John,

For all your travel needs....contact.....

Ray Fallon

Bridgemen Travel Agent Extraordinaire

and sometimes brass player/instructor

Fly the bearded one!!!

The upper brass folks are pretty cool but the lower brass folks don't play well with others and refuse to carry DOT books.

I know Pete has some kind of AARP waiver or vetran's preference thing going for him.

:P

DOT BOOKS????? :worthy::worthy: