I know it's coming!

By the sounds of it Matt, you think both Devils and Bluecoats should have been over Phantom?

Well, when the question is "who should have moved up?" then you have to answer with someone and that means that someone also has to move down, unfortunately.

I don't like saying so-and-so should have beaten another corps, because I'm not really capable of accurately judging one caption, let alone all of them. But I feel comfortable saying what I would liked to have seen happen, based on a mix of what little I know and the shows I enjoyed the most. With that disclaimer, yeah, I would have been happy to see both Devils and 'Coats over Phantom, and 'Coats in third if they had just been a little cleaner. Those are two of my favorite shows on the CDs, and Bluecoats had probably my favorite show in Indy and favorite show of 2005.

Edited by Maedhros

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Bluecoats didn't take 4th!

I can believe it.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe Bluecoats didn't take 4th!

First Ill address the issue. Bluecoats were sloppier than Madison both musically and drill-wise finals night. BD was as always very clean, musically and visually. Bluecoats simply werent clean enough, especially not for a 2point gap over Madison, who was definately better than Bloo finals night (though semis were a COMPLETELY different story). Hate the Blue Devils all you want this year, but they deserved fourth.

First Ill address the issue. Bluecoats were sloppier than Madison both musically and drill-wise finals night. BD was as always very clean, musically and visually. Bluecoats simply werent clean enough, especially not for a 2point gap over Madison, who was definately better than Bloo finals night (though semis were a COMPLETELY different story). Hate the Blue Devils all you want this year, but they deserved fourth.

I agree completely...right on!

I didnt like Blue Devils show, but they couldnt be placed any lower, they did put out a cleaner show than Bluecoats, end of story.

I can't believe Phantom scored so low!

I can't believe Crossmen scored so high

I can't believe People feel someone else should have won!

I can't believe Phantoms hornline didn't win!

I can't believe PC didn't place higher!

I can't believe SCV didn't place lower!

I can't believe (sorry this one was right on) didn't win drums!

I can't believe Phantom didn't win horns!

I can't believe (Sorry this one was right on) didn't win visual!

I can't believe (Once again the guys in green were right) didn't win GE!

I can't believe (Cadets were amazing) didn't win guard!

I can't believe BAC (I mean come on) didn't win timming and penalty!

I can't believe SCV didn't get penalized for The hype the Drum corps community placed on them!