Madison Scouts Marching...

I know that we all have gone over and over on the Madison Scouts performance issue this past year. And I really am personally upset that they didn't do better.

However, just saw this picture, and thought this is an excellent example of the different marching styles doing a typical 8 to 5 for their opening set.

any thoughts???

Scouts-01.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When during the season is the picture from?

It wasn't the Concord show..........

Heh... nope. At least not the one I was at.

Heh... nope. At least not the one I was at.

Sluggo's picture is from 2001

Doh! <sly looking for a Cavie pic> Just kiddin'

That sucks. I remember hearing from the visual staff, (and I think Matthew Smith can also remember) Chris Harmon and Bill Zeir saying clear today as it was 4 yrs ago,"This HAS to be PERFECT, everyone and their grandmother can see that this should be a straight line comming down the field, if you cant get this right, how do you think the rest of the show is going to look like?"

Unless this was breaking from the 50 and people were going different directions (like in 98) then this pic is pretty sad.

:lol:

I know that we all have gone over and over on the Madison Scouts performance issue this past year. And I really am personally upset that they didn't do better.

I was also upset that Madison did not perform better this year, But I am optimistic for their return to their position as the "drum corps' drum corps next season. I was listening to La Danza Pasillo from their 1995 show today, Wow, great soprano sound, shaved the top of my head right off! :o