to the renagades

JUst look at DCA today compared to 10 years ago.

The finalist in the top ten looked great.Everyone of them put on a quality show that would make even a DCI corps raise a eyebrow.

I look for this season to be even bigger and brighter.Lots of new corps and corps that are wet behind the ears positioning themselves for a winning season.

Whats not to love about DCA?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An occasional loose skunk kinda sucks. :)

LOL Ahhhh Syracuse 2001 :) hehehe

I wish Connie Breen and Uncle Trouble would come back. Too bad Sal Chimera died. He would always tell everyone what5 he thought.

Donny

Oh man Donnie I remember those wars oh so well..

Every week I would have to hear..

Get in here Porkchop... Close the door... Stay of the internet

Oh btw

I say what I feel on here... and some cronies then threaten to ban me

Oh well

yes, but respect also has to be earned. It doesn't come from who-beat-who one season. In my opinion it comes from building a reputation as a class organization whether you come in first or last.

Then, when you finally DO come in first, everyone will be happy for you instead of going "ugh, now we're NEVER gonna hear the end of it!"

We came in 4th this year and I in no way shape or form felt anyone's hand on my head!

Yeah, everyone loves ya and is pullin for ya.....

Until you start beating their butts.......

Been there, done that, felt the love (until we got better)...

Quick question...........what corps is bashing the Renegades? (i.e. Until you start beating their butts....)

Well, as I read this and reflect upon yesterday's chaotic thread that was closed. I chuckle.

We certainly have a rep around this joint, don't we? I'd say about 50% of it is earned. Lee is very protective of us and won't stand for someone taking a swipe at us. Oh, I'm not talking about the "I didn't like your show" stuff. That's normal. ####, I didn't like half the stuff that was on the field in the last 4 years and some of it was parts of Renegades' show. We don't need anyone to "like" our show. IF you care to research, MOST of the time Lee responds to anyone's criticism is when it is an unfair, baseless comment. Those were never pointed at us in 2002 when we were the cute little Renegades that sold lemonade to get out to DCA. But then.....we made top 10....and there was a collective "Oh ####". No, not just by everyone else. But also by us. Suddenly, we couldn't get away with the same B.S we tried to pull on DCP. YOU guys were going to hold us accountable, just like every other corps. .

Oh, I think we've stepped on some people's toes. I think some people are butt-hurt and jealous over our success. Other people just don't like our trash talking, however, you never hear them complain about other people's trash talking. Suddenly, we went from being the cute little corps that can get away with our goofy mayhem on DCP, to being the corps that was going to be held just as accountable as every other corps, to being the corps that not matter what we do, no matter what we say, there's a contingent out there that will think we're ### holes. And because SOMETIMES we are ### holes, when someone calls us an ### hole when we're not being an ### hole, everyone else thinks...."Yeah....they're ### holes" even if it's a time we're not being ### holes. (I'm just wondering if I can say "### hole" one more time in this post)

Bah... .what ever. Heap it on. We've already shown that B.S., drama, mayhem, chaos is what makes us tick.

Probably the worst thing you could do to us is ignore us.

^0^

fortunately I only have 1 head so get your mind out of the gutter! LOL

hahahaha this is too easy.... must fight the urge....

you said hand on head...

^0^ b**bs ^0^ b**bs :blink: