to the renagades

One thing i have learned is the good or bad talk is still pubilcity. Screw the naysayers and prove them wrong. Some people just need to pull the bunched up painties out of there butts. So there is another really good and different corps coming up and treatening corps that have been long established in the circuit. So what? How about being happy about the fact that our activity is growing and not shrinking like dci has been doing the past few years. Instead everyone has to complain like someone ###### in their cornflakes that morning. get over it. If you don;t like the fact that renegades are nipping at your heals year after year. Then maybe you all need to look at your own program and see what you can do to improve from within. Complaing about other corps only wastes time. It's really counter productive when you could be bettering yourself. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Edited by stacysquire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think the Renegades are pretty cool! :)

One thing i have learned is the good or bad talk is still pubilcity. Screw the naysayers and prove them wrong. Some people just need to pull the bunched up painties out of there butts. So tehre is anything really good and different corps coming up and treatening corps that have been long established in the circuit. So what? How about being happy about the fact that our activity is growing and not shrinking like dci has been doing the past few years. Instead everyone has to complain like someone ###### in their cornflakes that morning. get over it. If you don;t like the fact that renegades are nipping at your heals year after year. Then maybe you all need to look at your own program and see what you can do to improve from within. Complaing about other corps only wastes time. It's really counter productive when you could be bettering yourself. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I don't care what YOU say.... some one urinates in someone's cornflakes....they've got issues. Man...you'd have to be one effed up individual to pee in someone's cornflakes. :P

Speaking of the 'one' staff member who seems to have changed your 'attitude', I personally hear his name said quite frequently. And, when he is spoken about, it is always done so with respect and admiration from whomever is discussing him.

Sorry you all had to listen to this, but I think it is important to put all the cards on the table here. The last thing I want to do is have bad relationships with any other corps in DCA. So ... enough of this.

This marks the official end of this issue on DCP. Ta-da.

Now, how about those squirrels?

:)

Edited by drumlaw80

I know nothing of squirrels Lee, but your post was on the money :)

We heard his name throughout all of last season with astonishing frequency as well. Because of this, I unfortunately cannot share in this same admiration and respect.

Again, I want to make it clear that I have nothing against the Bushwackers. In fact, I enjoy the corps, and I have a few good friends in the membership and on the staff. At no point last year did I, or anyone else on our staff for that matter, have anything negative to say about your corps. Frankly, we are fans of most other DCA corps, if anything.

I hope that we can move on from this. But I want to be clear, I will not allow a repeat of the unprovoked behind-the-scenes personal attacks on the corps that we had thoughout the 2005 season. We should all simply focus on our own show design, and how to improve upon it ... and enjoy all of the diversity and growth that DCA is currently experiencing.

If someone chooses to do otherwise, then fine. This time, the challenge will be accepted.

Sorry you all had to listen to this, but I think it is important to put all the cards on the table here. The last thing I want to do is have bad relationships with any other corps in DCA. So ... enough of this.

This marks the official end of this issue on DCP. Ta-da.

Now, how about those squirrels?

:)

Oh no . . .you said squirrels . . . where's Andy!!! lol

Drum corps is all about hard work and challenges and striving to be one's best and ultimately be rewarded winning those challenges, so kudos to that!

And, as for squirrels ......... they're just big furry rats to me ......

B)

A thread was closed and neither I nor Dave Monachiello had anything to do with it??? We must be mellowing. B)