Clarification of changes.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(MiniSopGuy @ Nov 2 2005, 01:07 PM)

We probably all just need to retrain our brains about posting on DCP. They will probably make a post that really defines what can and cant be posted, but it will probably end up something like this:

DCA & Alumni Corps Discussions

DCA (Senior) & Alumni Corps Related News & Discussions.

***NO CORPS ANNOUNCEMENTS***

Any non-specific discussion/bantering about the DCA or Alumni corps activity

Senior (DCA) & Alumni Corps Show & Event Reviews

Post & Read Senior (DCA) & Alumni Corps Show Reviews!

Senior (DCA) & Alumni Clubhouse Forums

Individual corps information rehearsal dates or changes, etc.

Senior (DCA) Corps Announcement Forums

All announcements such as Open House, Staff, etc.

Then in the sub forums of "DCA & Alumni Corps Discussions":

DCA & Alumni Historical Forum

Any historical discussions about the DCA or Alumni corps activity

SOOOO..............what happens if I want to ANNOUNCE that tonight, at 6:00, we will be DISCUSSING Jeff Ream's REVIEW of the HISTORICAL 1985 Cabs???? Would that post go in announcements, discussions, reviews, historical, or the Cabs Clubhouse?

Ok so if we now have an announcements only forum how is that going to be moderated? If the corps makes an announcement then shouldn't that be the only thing posted? Shouldn't it be locked after? Because of this brilliant (*ahem* lack thereof) theory people will continue to post in announcements. It's just going to happen. What are you going to do then? Start moving and deleting corps announcements such as displayed today?

Also does this have anything to do with Jeff's posts in each corps announcements? I thought it was quite rude of him to do so when he has absolutely zero right. Then after seeing his posts today all of a sudden things change. Hmmm weird...

Ok so if we now have an announcements only forum how is that going to be moderated? If the corps makes an announcement then shouldn't that be the only thing posted? Shouldn't it be locked after? Because of this brilliant (*ahem* lack thereof) theory people will continue to post in announcements. It's just going to happen. What are you going to do then? Start moving and deleting corps announcements such as displayed today?

Also does this have anything to do with Jeff's posts in each corps announcements? I thought it was quite rude of him to do so when he has absolutely zero right. Then after seeing his posts today all of a sudden things change. Hmmm weird...

Paragraph One's answer:

Read the forum description again, if you still are confused as to the format of the forum, then PM me.

Paragraph Two's answer:

Nope.

Thanks.

Just a question not sure if anyone asked or suggested first.. But... Can the "Sr corps Announcements" forum Be first before the reviews and discussions so that people unfamiliar with the boards go there first for their announcements...

That sounds like a good Idea to me.That Area of DCP only gets used about 4 months out of the year.