Most sexual moments in DCI shows

I've been dying to start this thread for a while now. I'm going to try to make it as clean as possible, hopefully you can help me do that! What was the most "sexual" moment in a drum corps show ever? By sexual I don't mean that you thought the guard was hot, or that the drum major had a nice rear end or anything like that. I mean what did they DO visually that was sexually suggestive even a little bit? Such as:

Phantom Regiment 1991:

During the slow, lyrical part of "Bacchanale", color guard kneels in front of standing baritones and then gets on their backs and does the splits. (I wonder what the baritones sounded like when they rehearsed that for the first time!

Crossmen 2005:

Right before the "stop right there!" in "Paradise by the Dashboard Light", guard girls lie on the ground on their backs, guard guys attempt to get on top of them, but the girls push them away!

Blue Devils 1992:

When a Man Loves a Woman, and when a man does what he did right at the very end during an up-close camera shot!

Phantom Regiment 2005:

guard girls change costume at front sidelines, and smile at the crowd while doing so, almost as if to say, "ya like what ya see, boys? :) "

There are probably lots more that I'm missing.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I love this topic. I had to reply. Here are a few of my thoughts. Sorry if this isn't "clean" enough. I'll try.

1992 Blue Devils: OMG!!! The hornline threw off their jackets and the guard revealed themselves in very tight RED spandex outfits then danced provocatively with a male partner. The whole corps basically stripped on the field. It was a hot night, and they were all sweaty. After they finished, I think I still remember Steve Rondo. saying "Sultry sultry stuff on a Saturday night!" Yes, indeed. At the end of their show, there was a closeup of a guard girl twirling her flag on top of a box, and her guard partner guy gets up there with her and basically gropes her as the horns hit their last note. "When A Man Loves A Woman" was great musically as well.

That tops my list, but others are:

- 1992 Santa Clara Vanguard: Something about the Fiddler on the Roof "Bottle Dance" guard all in black, and they ALL HAD LONG FLOWING HAIR.

- Cadets (I can't remember what year): Some of the outfits for West Side Story were next to nothing, and had a "street kid" look to them. Very sexy in my opinion.

- Weren't there also some Colts guard uniforms that people went ga-ga over?

- I can also vaguely remember the Phantom guard that did the splits in front of the company front, then the hornline marched over them. That was hot too.

That's everything I can think of.

Definitely Phantom 1991.

And anything the Colts '04 guard did. :)

Edited by Jared_mello

BD guard hair! Hot!

In 2002, they let down their hair and ...

I know you're out their Jessica. Bravo!

HH

A real question for someone on the inside.

Were those extensions or real hair? They all looked the same, and were all pretty perfect.

Shhhh - the "PC Police" might try to do something about these delicious moments!

;-)

Carmen!

Or any of the guard programs that Madison has done over the last 2-3 years, tbh.

VK's "Sex Cymbals" from '87, and the banana girl from '90.

Cadets 2004 when the guard pumps off there button downs. (first time I saw it, I had no idea what they were doing... it surpized me.)

~>conner

And though I like the other team, in the interest of equal opportunity, I remember too many young girls screaming for more than music in 1995 when the men from Madison had one hand on the hip, one on the horn, for that sexy Latin "Orange Juice" ballad.

HH