Most sexual moments in DCI shows

I thought the 1994 Cavaliers show was pretty sexually suggestive.

Leather studded cross sash. Guard showing "man nipple". One part of the show had a guard member ascending a big pole surrounded by the rest of the guard. Some sort of "right of passage" motif...

Oh and that big flesh colored rope thing they used as guard equipment with the knot at the end... Now what was that supposed to be alluding too?

And I totally agree with the 91 Regiment "Colorguard spread Eagle to trigger the horns to the box". That was completely inspired! Loved it!

Actually, I thought that part was the ascent of man...problly went to Jungia with it and should have gone more Freudian with it.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please clarify "sexual moment"... Is that on the field, or off the field..... because as noted in another string.........

"What happens on tour,.... Stays on tour!"

^0^

Not trying to root for my team (if you know what I mean), but Cavies '03 in the groove section.

Scouts '05 when Carmen is first revealed

Phantom '03 and '04 guard uniforms

Edited by Carl306

I think the show that always gave me a strange funny feeling was 97 Blue Coats. The middler had some rather...fun...dance work and interplay between the coed guard members.

Unfortunaly, it was all edited out during the DCI broadcast ...GRRRRR

2005 Seattle Cascades.... the guard outfits... NICE!

Oh come on....there is NO moment more blatant thanb the previously mentioned 91 Regiment.

Think about it:

1) The music's titled "Bacchanale"...a Roman ORGY

2) Guard girls lay on their back, feet facing the euphs, and spread 'em

3) Euph pelvic thrust (somewhat hidden by the angulation of the bidy during the horn pop)

You can;t GET more blatant than that!!!

Where Tsar Nikk? he was in that line (lucky ########)

Edited by 84BDsop

Juniors:

2004 SCV - guard uniforms.....yowza :blush:

2004 BD - in the opener when the hornline hits the pedal note, watch the colorguard

1992 VK - closer where the hunter dude and the viking lady go behind the black backdrop and clothes are flying everywhere

1991 Phantom - nuff' said

Seniors:

2004 Renegades - the entire show; especially the first minute ^0^

Edited by Clavejo

I thought the 1994 Cavaliers show was pretty sexually suggestive...

Oh and that big flesh colored rope thing they used as guard equipment with the knot at the end... Now what was that supposed to be alluding too? ...

"Sensemaya" (in its original composition) was about a slithering snake. The ropes were the snakes.

1991 Phantom Guard....... Ha Cha Cha!!!

That would be very distracting. I've wondered how many of those guard girls and Baritone players wound up becoming seat partners that year?

As I recall, the only time it happened was finals. At least during DCI week.

Rocketman - splitting hairs

ampssuck

I thought the Bridgemen guard girls did something pretty suggestive in 78 during Spanish Fantasy towards Diamond Jim Brady.............during the solo??
1980 Bridgemen..Big Noise from Winnetka....

Totally agree with these two. Something about Bridgemen guard I seem to like! But the moment I feel best fits this thread, for me any way, is the Blue Devils feather thing in everybody loves the blues. If i were the sop soloist i'd have had to ask them to stop!