Most sexual moments in DCI shows

Was it.....ECJ '98 that had the random girl, not wearing much, burst out of that sheet thing at the end of the intro? Or Patriots '98/99??? I didn't get that at all.

Small girl wearing a white dress would be Patriots 1998.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on....there is NO moment more blatant thanb the previously mentioned 91 Regiment.

Think about it:

1) The music's titled "Bacchanale"...a Roman ORGY

2) Guard girls lay on their back, feet facing the euphs, and spread 'em

3) Euph pelvic thrust (somewhat hidden by the angulation of the bidy during the horn pop)

You can;t GET more blatant than that!!!

Where Tsar Nikk? he was in that line (lucky ########)

I don't know about that.. I have not finished the whole thread, but when I read this note I just had to respond...

I was sitting on the 7th row about the 35 at when BD did "When a Man Loves a Woman", and there was so much in the guard work that you had to be close to see... there is one moment when the girls are on the box doing their thing, and the guys in the guard are kind of leaning back against the box and the have a flag lowered between their legs (silk closest in), and they raise the flag pole straight up between their legs (if you get the image) to "hand" it to the girls, so that when the grab the end the silk is released in the air... it was a beautiful moment..... IMO.

Cheers,

1991 Phantom Guard....... Ha Cha Cha!!!

That would be very distracting. I've wondered how many of those guard girls and Baritone players wound up becoming seat partners that year?

That move was put in briefly early on in the season, then taken out and replaced with a less risque move until Finals Night. Many of us baritone players DID date someone on the color guard...funny enough, however, none of them that I can recall were dating the specific girl that did the splits in front of us. That was fun times!

Spirit added our first "sexual" guard move in 1984 at the end of "Blues in the Night"...during Hunter's solo at the end, the guard guys and girls paired up...the guy leaned the girl back in a close embrace as if he were kissing her neck.

Also in 84 during the rock section of "Blues", the guys in the guard did a series of pelvic thrusts which always got the female audience members screaming.

In 85, although they were still paired up guys/gals, there wasn't much sexual to be done during Concerto in F.

In 86, Spirit's guard uniforms became much more provocative than they had been previous. The guys removed their shirts for the first ever topless guard on the field (okay..half a guard). They did it during a part of the show when they were supposedly being "baptized" (note that they come out from under large banners of blue material, resembling a river or water), so it wasn't necessarily "sexual" in nature, but it did give a certainly sexuality to the guard. Then later in the show during "Precious Lord", the girls laid across the guys' extended arms and legs as they laid on the ground, which while looking very classy was also quite sexy too.

All of this compliments of Scott Chandler, of course.

Edited by ssorrell

Was it.....ECJ '98 that had the random girl, not wearing much, burst out of that sheet thing at the end of the intro? Or Patriots '98/99??? I didn't get that at all.

Forgot abut Cadets '91, that works too.

Seattle's '05 guard = hfgnerugob rioferag grofgrbg. ::cough:: Sorry about that. (wow.)

I think some people analyzed Cavies '94 a bit too much.

If you're mentioning Cadets '02 (which was meant to simply be a romantic kiss), mention Bluecoats '02 as well. Gotta love when gay guard guys are randomly compelled (adrenaline, perhaps??) to make out with the female guard soloist on finals night, lol. :)

Early season in Cadets '02, the guard guys started out in normal-ish clothes, stripped down to their white undershirts and boxers at the beginning of the ballad, and put on a military uniform. In the DCI Orlando recording, someone whistles really loud, and lots of people laugh.

There's a set towards the end of Phantom '96 that looks sort of like male genitalia, but take that as you will.

"Cadets 91":

"Get a Room" my pretties, the cry heard all over Giants Stadium when Hoppie's "Picnic on the 50" went "live" in 1991. May have been the stupidest program they had until the "Zone" came along.

Elphaba

Oh come on....she had a bikini on!!

'Course, is WAS a leeeeeetle skeempy!!! heh...

Yeah it was skimpy alright! :P b**bs

Dutch Boy's guard from 1987 through 1991 was absolutely smoking.

I don't think anybody's mentioned the "get a room" moment on the picnic blankets in Garfield's "letter From Home" in 1991.

But ain't nothing touches the moment in Bacchanale, Phantom in 1991. Oy vey iz mir.

Dutch Boy's guard nearly made me drive off the road one of those year's as they were warming up prior to a show in Bloomfield, NJ.

I was also thinking about the 91 Garfield Cadet program when during "Letter From Home" Jonathan finally got to "get some" at finals.... ^OO^