Thanksgiving in Plymouth, Mass

CODI

Plymouth, Mass. will be hosting their great American Thanksgiving Parade this Saturday. Some of the Alumni Corps appearing will be Hawthorne, SKEK, St. Joe's, Conn. Alumni, Park City Pride, Light Brigade, Crusaders, and the American Originals.

At night is the annual exhibition.

Dress home the temps are only going to be in the mid 40's

CODI

:BUMP:

Should be a fantastic show guys and gals! Great ol' Drum Corps, Lobtser across the street and of course the drum corps comradery! If your on the fence...get off! Come down to Plymouth, Mass on Saturday, November 19, 2005 to hear the sounds of:

Hawthorne Alumni

SKEK

Mighty St. Joe's Alumni

Conn. Alumni

Park City Pride

Light Brigade

Boston Crusaders Alumni

American Originals

See you there!

:BUMP:

Should be a fantastic show guys and gals! Great ol' Drum Corps, Lobtser across the street and of course the drum corps comradery! If your on the fence...get off! Come down to Plymouth, Mass on Saturday, November 19, 2005 to hear the sounds of:

Hawthorne Alumni

SKEK

Mighty St. Joe's Alumni

Conn. Alumni

Park City Pride

Light Brigade

Boston Crusaders Alumni

American Originals

See you there!

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................. :worthy::rock:

have fun freezing yer butts off :P

I will be freezing my butt off in Kitchener and then Fort Erie for the Christmas parades this year, with Prime Time Brass. But I will at least get paid to play. I guess I am not good enough for St.Joes anymore. LMAO...

Donny <**>

I will be freezing my butt off in Kitchener and then Fort Erie for the Christmas parades this year, with Prime Time Brass. But I will at least get paid to play. I guess I am not good enough for St.Joes anymore. LMAO...

Donny <**>

:worthy:

Once again Plymouth, Mass. welcomed The Drum Corp Alumni Corps with open arms.

The parade was held under a sunny sky, with temps in the mid 40's. The perfect place to watch the

parade was at the Galway Pub. The TV's are on the cable channel, and you can sit an relax, have a drink, and you know what corps are coming up, and you can go out to the street and enjoy the music. All the corps played as they marched by the pub.

We heard the show was a sellout, but ther were many empty seats last evening. Evidently, they were purchased by sponsors, and they guests never showed up. This however, did not dampen the crowd.

Park City you are the "b====". Great show and the hard work you have put into the show certainly shows.

Hawthorne, what can you say, boy, do they look great coming down the street in the parade. Reminds me of watching them on TV in the Macy Day Parade back in the 60 and 70's.

SKEK looked great in their uniforms, brought back memories of the great photo on the 1960 Fleetwood VFW National album.

The next corps was Blessed Sacrament, what a great soprano line!!! Eddie Haywood was at the top of his game.

Crusaders were the next corps to march into the hall. Although they only had 32 horns, they were tight.

Loved, "I'll Walk With God", and "Conquest" always brings down the house. It is too bad the junior corps did not play that at the DCI in August. They were celebrating their 65th annivesary, and marching in their home town, I am sure that they would have been able to stay ahead of SCV. Evidently, management thought otherwise!!!!!

I did not get to see the second half of show, since I had to go to work, but I am sure that Light Brigade, Conn. Alumni, and St. Joe's did their usual great job.

I hope Plymouth will be able to keep up with this tradition that has been going on approx 9 years.

I guess with this show it brings the curtain down on another great season of alumni corps.

CODI

What Great FUN!!! this weekend was. I feel Lucky to catch :huh: Micky-D's Cherry Pink for the last time, Great performance by the Cab's a fine tribute to Mike!... Crusaders (B.A.C.)!! Fantastic show GREAT DRUM LINE. we all miss you trying to beat us up, what happened do you like us now or are you still on parol? all kidding aside great fun meeting everyone again. it will be a long winter with no Drum corps shows.