Any camp reports?

right i know that, i was saying in general between the two camps and with people still missing. at least that was bill told me.....lol but thats not saying much i guesslol :P but i think our overall #'s are close to that .

OKAY MILLER, exaggerate the numbers and blame it on the fat guy lol. Mark was right on with his numbers. And yes we do have new people to add but they have to be there first.

BOLOGNA

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston Grenadiers camp went relatively smoothly, considering the white out conditions on the 401. Everyone was extremely upbeat, lots of new faces in the brass line, which is a good thing. From what I saw of the the battery, and as Mike Sharpe tells me, LIMITED SPOT IN THE BATTERY. Auditions went extremely well. There are brass spots still available: 15 sops, 10 mellos, 15 baritones, 8 contras. So, if you are a brass player we would like to see you come out to the camp on Dec 17th,18, at Napanee District Secondary School, or email me at dsmith1311@cogeco.ca

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

SEEMS LIKE FOREVER

48 brass seems like a good number to start with to me! Good Luck Grennies.

Donny

YES, Lots of new and young faces in the Kilties battery this year. We had 8 or 9 snares (2 of them didn't play at all though) @ open house and at least 2 more will be at the Dec Kamp. LOADS of talent. The whole cymbal line has returned and same with the pit (also 2 more pit hopefuls at next Kamp too). Keep your eye on the Kilties percussion section this year. You won't wanna miss a thing!!

Best,

Mr. Magoo

Hey Chris...Wooooooooooooo!

Hey Chris...Wooooooooooooo!

Anders!!! GET NAKED!! b**bs Welcome to DCP

yea yea, I know, that's 'off-topic'.

Cheers,

Magoo

his sources are correct.........and undercounted......... :drool:

Plus a lot of our vets are at school and couldn't make it.

However this is by no means an excuse not to come to the next camp! Everyone is still welcome. Come be a part of this!

Adam is right!!!! Lots of new faces, Lots of returning vets, Probably the largest turnout since I've been there. But it is early and everyone knows how it goes. People will leave or change their minds so please make it to our next rehearsal this weekend!!! There are no closed sections. Looking forward to the next rehearsal on Saturday the 10th of december.

Go Cabs

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2005

Mission 06:60

Adam is right!!!! Lots of new faces, Lots of returning vets, Probably the largest turnout since I've been there.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2005

Mission 06:60

And we know THAT is a LONG time!!!!