*** Renegades Open House Weekend 2006 ****

FYI... The Renegades 2006 Open House was a HUGE success! Here's some photos:

http://homepage.mac.com/sfrenegades/

See you joining Renegades at January's camp,

- Greg

Well, I can tell you that after hearing an MP3 of Stairway to Heaven that someone was kind enough to send me - I might be tempted to sell my soul out to the corporate world for another year or two just to be able to play that on a field. Niiiiice. Led Zep Renegade style.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time at open house while I was there on Saturday. I can't wait for the next rehearsal!!!

I think I'm going to have a blast this year!!!! :) Love the new guard staff!!!

only 4 basses???or the other one was cut off...

only 4 basses???or the other one was cut off...

Heh.

If you're curious... yes, the Renegades still have a few spots in our drumline (woo hoo... another killer Scott Johnson book!!!!).

See you on the 50,

- Greg

camp = the roxxors... see you guys in January...

most of the east cost is too cold. parades in the snow while pretty and cool are not that much fun after you get past the "my horn looks really cool with all the snow on it and reflecting off of it." thought.

but good luck this year.

Speakin' of parades, will Renegades be doing the Chinese New Year parade this year? And, more important, will there be holes to fill?

FYI... The Renegades 2006 Open House was a HUGE success! Here's some photos:

http://homepage.mac.com/sfrenegades/

See you joining Renegades at January's camp,

- Greg

I heard the dragon overslept. My friend showed up to the open house and came back with a different story. This isn't a bashing of the renegades. I love them. I just wish they were more accurate with their information. I am still waiting for 1 corps to be 100% accurate with the information they post on here during the winter months. Again, please don't take this as a flame of the Renegades (although it probably will).

I heard the dragon overslept. My friend showed up to the open house and came back with a different story. This isn't a bashing of the renegades. I love them. I just wish they were more accurate with their information. I am still waiting for 1 corps to be 100% accurate with the information they post on here during the winter months. Again, please don't take this as a flame of the Renegades (although it probably will).

Why would you assume that he isn't being 100% accurate by saying that their open house was a huge success? Perhaps your opinion of what makes it a success is different than those that have posted that here. For someone to say that their open house was a big success doesn't necessarily mean that they're implying they had a huge turnout in numbers, which is what I think you might be saying your friend told you (just guessing that based on your comment).

We, CV, actually had really good numbers at our open house. But even if the numbers were down and things were still the same upbeat, positive vibe, I would still think it was a success. It's all relative to what a person is hoping to get out of the event. Saying that they aren't being accurate isn't really a fair statement.