*** Renegades Open House Weekend 2006 ****

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like no one else has ever picked up and moved to the west coast to march with us before.......

Right Lisa? :P

LOL Ok it wasn't just for the corps but ok :) hehehe Andrew did it too!!!!

To be serious, yes I am considering a move west, having just made a x-country trip out there.

I liked LA a lot more than I thought I would. SanFran I've been to before, but this time around I hung in Oakland and dug it a lot too. Plus I've got family there.

I need to take my time on the decision though and not rush into anything...

To be serious, yes I am considering a move west, having just made a x-country trip out there.

I liked LA a lot more than I thought I would. SanFran I've been to before, but this time around I hung in Oakland and dug it a lot too. Plus I've got family there.

I need to take my time on the decision though and not rush into anything...

*cough cough* SoCal Dream....*cough cough*

Oh...sorry...this is a Renegades thread.... ^0^

Seriously, wherever you march, I'd like to meet you and thank you in person for 85 Star....

I fear I might be too much of a Renegade for the Renegades though, I must warn you.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Hmm sounds like Dan Day may have competition for the Renegades Renegade.

You'll be OK. Plenty of people to love and hate and somehow it all works in this corps.

*cough cough* SoCal Dream....*cough cough*

Oh...sorry...this is a Renegades thread.... ^0^

Seriously, wherever you march, I'd like to meet you and thank you in person for 85 Star....

Yeah, yeah - everytime I post to this thread I get 3 recruitment PMs from other corps. It makes me feel special.

1985 Star - funny you should bring that up. I spent all day today evaluating the remains of my video collection that were left over from my spring fire fiasco and I am happy to report that my video of 1985 Star that contains not only DCI Finals, but also Star from the 1985 Bloomington show (where we peaked IMO) and a news clip from Madison during finals week surrvived and will soon be burned to DVD.

I'm sure we will meet up one of these days! I enjoyed watching you and BD back in those days too!

Edited by SaraNYC

Yeah, yeah - everytime I post to this thread I get 3 recruitment PMs from other corps. It makes me feel special.

Wow really? Thats impressive. Good Luck!