Spirit of Disney Winners

dont forget...they give the award to Div II/III corps as well...one of the years I marched in Division III (1996)...our corps won the award.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't it start in 93?

No it was 1995. I remember us winning the Division II one (the program lists us as Division III every year, they don't update it, even after mailing them). We didn't knwo what we just won, but well.....winning is good right ?

Edited by PeeJay

Interesting how many of the crowd favorites end up on that list!!! b**bs

Yeah I would have disagreed with 2000 and 2003 but oh well

No it was 1995. I remember us winning the Division II one (the program lists us as Division III every year, they don't update it, even after mailing them). We didn't knwo what we just won, but well.....winning is good right ?

it was 95. one of the "theories" behind the reason why BD would not have won that year, is because it was the first year Disney had a part in DCI, and it wouldnt look too good if the winning show was about death.

:laugh: BD 95

it was 95. one of the "theories" behind the reason why BD would not have won that year, is because it was the first year Disney had a part in DCI, and it wouldnt look too good if the winning show was about death.

or because the Cavaliers and Cadets were better? :P

seriously, BD '95 is one of my favorite shows of their's but I think it landed where it should have.

Edited by BennyASU