Slightly OT: Our own "woman from drum and bugle band"...

bawker

Oh brother...

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=114&sid=646580

HOWARD Stern may be leaving K-Rock for sat ellite radio, but the station is in talks to bring in a raunchy new midday show to pick up the controversy quotient.

K-Rock - which becomes all-talk "Free FM" (92.3) on Jan. 3 - is negotiating with a recently banished San Francisco shock-jock team known as The Doghouse, according to Post sources.

The Dog House - billed on their Web site as "a fraternity party [with] raunchy antics, crazy stunts and potty mouths" - was fired from "Wild 94.9" last April after a woman from a local drum and bugle band claimed she was subjected to "lewd remarks" and "leers."

Well, at least LisaLisaMoMeesa got some press. :P

So the Renegades are a band now? Are they marching Bb? :laugh:

So the Renegades are a band now? Are they marching Bb? :laugh:

The Renegades have been marching Bb snares since their inception. ^0^

Oh brother...

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=114&sid=646580

Well, at least LisaLisaMoMeesa got some press. :P

Ironically, I stumbled onto their show the other day where they were "putting the clear channel issue behind them." They were going on and on about how the station was "making them do those illegal prank phone calls" And how they wanted to ratings to stay up and wouldn't let them change style (blah blah blah blah ). They blamed their old station for "setting them up" and (here's the kicker) J.V went on record/air and said. "If anyone doesn't belive me I'll even take a lie detector test, Elvis did not make those comments to that woman in the hall or on the air." Even said if anyone wants to talk about the situation they won't talk about it on the air but call the station (Free FM's toll free #) and they will discuss it with them one on one.

:laugh:

To speak with us (them) on the air:

888-500-1069

How are we doing?

Give us a call on the 1069 FREE FM comment line:

(415) 989-FREE (3733)

^0^

"If anyone doesn't belive me I'll even take a lie detector test, Elvis did not make those comments to that woman in the hall or on the air."

I recently had a long discussion with the executives of Clear Channel about this very topic. The Doghouse guys are being loud-mouths about this issue again because they are about to go into arbitration to try and get money due under their employment contract before they got fired after the Renegades-incident.

They can take all the lie detector tests they want, but there are at least five people who can testify under oath as to what happened in the hallway before the Renegades segment went on the air.

Contrary to the idiotic behavior of the Doghouse morons, Clear Channel has been very supportive of the Renegades.

I recently had a long discussion with the executives of Clear Channel about this very topic. The Doghouse guys are being loud-mouths about this issue again because they are about to go into arbitration to try and get money due under their employment contract before they got fired after the Renegades-incident.

They can take all the lie detector tests they want, but there are at least five people who can testify under oath as to what happened in the hallway before the Renegades segment went on the air.

Contrary to the idiotic behavior of the Doghouse morons, Clear Channel has been very supportive of the Renegades.

I told you so.

My company=good guys.

/cc webmaster