• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKY? :huh:

Bush?

:P

Trivia question for you all:

Guess which DCA corps DID make some changes to its show during the 1982 season, to tighten things up a bit and improve the product?

Fran

(ducking for cover)

Hurcs

AHHHH 1982 Dream contest I will never forget on that wonderful Sunday afternoon in Rutgers. I am sitting in the stands as the show was coming to a close and I see my dad standing down by the tent where they were tabulating the scores screaming at a judge. As a concerned son hoping he wasn't going to have a heart attack said this can't be good if he is screaming and waving score sheets at this judge. My friend was saying what is wrong with your dad? (this being his 1st year i n the Cabs). I said it can't be good and I don't really know if we want to hear the scores. As the annoucer said in 5th place I said I don't want to hear it. Yes we were 5th.

Trivia question for you all:

Guess which DCA corps DID make some changes to its show during the 1982 season, to tighten things up a bit and improve the product?

Fran

(ducking for cover)

YOU SHOULD DUCK FOR COVER Ya Bastage!!!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW that's why you beat us!!!!!!!!!

The Good Ole Days! :)

YOU SHOULD DUCK FOR COVER Ya Bastage!!!!!!!!!!!! You KNOW that's why you beat us!!!!!!!!!

The Good Ole Days! :)

Yes Fred, Those were the Good Ol'Days..... :rock:

Tony B)