Mini corps drill

Yeah ...

Now that you ask, I think there should be 2 classes. One for the mini corps that think they can march, and one for the mini corps that have enough sense to realize they suck at marching.j/k

Donny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ...

Now that you ask, I think there should be 2 classes. One for the mini corps that think they can march, and one for the mini corps that have enough sense to realize they suck at marching.j/k

Donny

Don't really think we need 2 classes. I do firmly believe that there needs to be further discussion on the issue of fairly judging Corps that Move against Corps that don't. If the majority decides that we leave things alone, so be it.

Whether or not a Corps sucks at marching should be left for the judges to decide. If your organization does not want to use drill, then don't. MCA will probably not have an M&M Judge. Whether or not your organization is filled with M&M superstars, is a moot point.

It is my opinion that "movement" enhances your show. You don't have to look like Santa Clara.

I AM NOT AFRAID TO MARCH!!

does anyone have any online examples of a minicorps show? I've actually never seen one...

You might try Corps reps.com and do some searching. Probably only still photo's but Chris has done a great job.

Anyone else notice that the lights look like contra pieces?

Thanks for the video post Chris. I hadn't seen your 2001 performance because we were backstage while you were out there. We knew how you were doin' though. that audience was freakin'. Then again that particular audience was freakin' for everyone. Great audience. Great show! Thanks again.

Mike Covell

Contra - Ghost Riders

Love those video's. Chris did your "in house"staff put the impact show together? Hire someone from outside? Great job!!! Tip of the hat to all involved

I did the choreography for horns and drums. JJ (marched BD) did flags and dance.

Thanks for the kind words.

The corps looks really good and those are awesome quality pics!