Mini corps drill

You get a patch!?!?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick is praciticing his 'DRILL"...

Nick is praciticing his 'DRILL"...

I was practicing using my cordless DRILL. I use 'da DRILL instead of Sop when I rehearse spinning my horn. I'm pretty good at it. Too bad they only allow singers on American Idol. I'd go. I would look forward to Simon trying to say something bad about me. I'd MF him right on national TV. Right before I "exit stage left" I would yell out: "Who the _ _ _ _ are you??" Paula though.........she'll take a liking to me. I would end my performance with my rendition of "DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA." At the completion of my performance, Paula Abdul would accomodate me with ANOTHER MEDAL and ANOTHER PATCH. When you win, you get a medal and a patch. Ever see my jacket?

Don't be afraid of drill. It's what Drum Corps do.

Edited by SoloSop420

I was practicing using my cordless DRILL. I use 'da DRILL instead of Sop when I rehearse spinning my horn. I'm pretty good at it. Too bad they only allow singers on American Idol. I'd go. I would look forward to Simon trying to say something bad about me. I'd MF him right on national TV. Right before I "exit stage left" I would yell out: "Who the _ _ _ _ are you??" Paula though.........she'll take a liking to me. I would end my performance with my rendition of "DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA." At the completion of my performance, Paula Abdul would accomodate me with ANOTHER MEDAL and ANOTHER PATCH. When you win, you get a medal and a patch. Ever see my jacket?

Don't be afraid of drill. It's what Drum Corps do.

Nick, you're too old for American Idol....cut off is 28, I think you just missed it? :huh: Sorry.

Nick, you're too old for American Idol....cut off is 28, I think you just missed it? :rolleyes: Sorry.

I believe that there would be extenuating circumstances once Simon heard me play my version of "FLAMENCO CHA CHA." I'd play "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" for Paula. Finally, for the audience, I would play Jeff Gibbens's arrangement of "MARIA." For my encore performance I would play the 10 best solo's in DCA since 1976. (I'd sing between each solo for a lip break) I don't sing so good though.

I could do a drill while I'm playing the solo's. May get GE points. Just a thought.........

DON'T BE AFRAID OF DRILL.........IT'S WHAT DRUM CORPS DO.

I would to thank Nick for lightening my day each AM...I sort of look "forward" to reading his stuff to get moving through the rest of the day. Thank you Nick...

Donny

Nick, you're too old for American Idol....cut off is 28, I think you just missed it? :rolleyes: Sorry.

American Idol reminds me of the Gong show. :P

I would to thank Nick for lightening my day each AM...I sort of look "forward" to reading his stuff to get moving through the rest of the day. Thank you Nick...

Donny

Wow! I didn't realize that people actually read my posts. I also realize that if my posts are read, most people scratch their head and think out loud: "WTF??" They also might say: "What is this guy smokin'?" That's all ok for me 'cause:

My name is Nick

I'm here to entertain ya

I live in town called

Erie, Pennsylvania

I play Soprano too!

Edited by SoloSop420

Wow! I didn't realize that people actually read my posts. I also realize that if my posts are read, most people scratch their head and think out loud: "WTF??" They also might say: "What is this guy smokin'?" That's all ok for me 'cause:

My name is Nick

I'm here to entertain ya

I live in town called

Erie, Pennsylvania

I play Soprano too!

"I COULD A BEEN SOMEBODY!"